Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find that flesh light comparison really objectifying, and but I guess I appreciate you treating me like you treat any other girl. Thanks, pig.
I’m on your side here, but ya gotta keep in mind that sexuality is a spectrum. Can’t judge what people find kinky, if we’re going to stay respectful. I was more alluding to the subject-rumination that must have transpired to birth such an image, is all. That simple fact (the image conjured up of a surgically implanted and inverted suchandsuch) simply suggests that it’s creator must think... long (and so,so hard)... on such matters, though his words suggest otherwise.
Old 09-05-2019, 01:56 PM
Banned

Its* GD autocorrect meltdown
Old 09-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

I think I understand where he's coming from, but he doesn't understand how deep inside me I'm coming from.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:23 PM
Banned

Wink

HoW dAF U gEt iN meH sWaMp?!
Old 09-05-2019, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Double-meltdown threads are seldom seen these days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find that flesh light comparison really objectifying, and but I guess I appreciate you treating me like you treat any other girl. Thanks, pig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
queefs
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2019, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Ok ok...I cannot stand by silent any longer.

@Cecily:

I don't give the slightest shit what you wanna do with your life. The fact that is indefensible and unarguable is that you are MALE, and no matter how much shaving, wearing silly dresses, priming and painting your face, and wearing matching shoes and purses that you put on is NEVER gonna change the fact that you have the Y chromosome and THAT MAKES YOU MALE!! And you will ALWAYS be male unless you rewrite your freaking genome.

I DON'T CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST what you do with your life!

What I DO care about and is pissing me off is you feel the need to toss this personal shit you are dealing with in our faces all the time! WE DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!

As someone earlier pointed out, your MO is to try and derail every frigging post and somehow make it all about you. Just pull up your own damned post history!

You wanting to pretend to be a girl and attempting to elicit pity from the rest of us is just sick and out of line. THIS IS A GAMING WEBSITE FFS!!

You wanna contribute something about the game, go for it, but leave your twisted personal shit out of it!!

PS: It's a crying shame I even have to mention any of this, but enough is enough!!
PPS: Before I get accused of being homophobic, I ain't. My best freind of 40 years is gay, and it never bothered me. Why? BECAUSE HE ISN'T TOSSING IT IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME!!!

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 09-05-2019, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok ok...I cannot stand by silent any longer.

@Cecily:

I don't give the slightest shit what you wanna do with your life. The fact that is indefensible and unarguable is that you are MALE, and no matter how much shaving, wearing silly dresses, priming and painting your face, and wearing matching shoes and purses that you put on is NEVER gonna change the fact that you have the Y chromosome and THAT MAKES YOU MALE!! And you will ALWAYS be male unless you rewrite your freaking genome.

I DON'T CARE IN THE SLIGHTEST what you do with your life!

What I DO care about and is pissing me off is you feel the need to toss this personal shit you are dealing with in our faces all the time! WE DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!

As someone earlier pointed out, your MO is to try and derail every frigging post and somehow make it all about you. Just pull up your own damned post history!

You wanting to pretend to be a girl and attempting to elicit pity from the rest of us is just sick and out of line. THIS IS A GAMING WEBSITE FFS!!

You wanna contribute something about the game, go for it, but leave your twisted personal shit out of it!!

PS: It's a crying shame I even have to mention any of this, but enough is enough!!
PPS: Before I get accused of being homophobic, I ain't. My best freind of 40 years is gay, and it never bothered me. Why? BECAUSE HE ISN'T TOSSING IT IN MY FACE ALL THE TIME!!!
What makes chromosomes a useful definition of gender?
Old 09-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Kobold

It's not difficult. You either got the y chromosome which BY DEFINITION makes you MALE, or the second X chromosome that BY DEFINITION makes you female.

Did they pull science out of the schools' curriculum? When did this happen?

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 09-05-2019, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomacles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not difficult. You either got the y chromosome which BY DEFINITION makes you MALE, or the second X chromosome that BY DEFINITION makes you female.

Did they pull science out of the schools' curriculum? When did this happen?
Did I stutter? What makes that definition useful?
Closed Thread