Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 11:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MT gms. Ashlanne then Lirus i think.
yup that was it, thanks.

Jeice - Gnome Necromancer
Winkyfeet - Halfelf Bard

Disclaimer: Not to be confused with the ranger Jiece, who seems to have incorrectly spelled my name.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:14 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
, at which time my internet connection became very unstable and disconnected me *shrug*.
So the other guides had to resort to DDoSing him to stop his rampage?
Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MT gms. Ashlanne then Lirus i think.
They were both pretty cool people. I recall I was having young barbs find me in Everfrost, and I was giving them armor and other things I made as prizes, and Lirus showed up to see if I was legit.
"If someone points a gun at you, you call the police. If a bunch of guys are pointing guns at you, you call SWAT. If they're in spandex and pointing a super laser at you, you call OSI. And if they're dressed regular and pointing a super laser at your daughter, that's when you call SPHINX. (SPHINX!)"
Formerly of Morell Thule and Test Server
Old 10-14-2010, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the other guides had to resort to DDoSing him to stop his rampage?
it's a joke about him zoneplugging.

This incident really fucked up guide powers - you had to make it to "senior" guide to have almost any effect on the game after this point. Shit like the summon command was completely disabled, so if there wasn't a GM online and you found someone stuck the best you could do is port in next to them and play cards.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Fire Giant

You petition: I demand to have a guild named Dancing Dickbeaters
Old 10-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Kobold

On erollisi we had a member of our GM staff die in a wreck or something, the head GM Valtron did a memorial using system messages, during the memorial several people started sending him "good riddance" type tells, all of a sudden the system messages got not so nice, at the time I had made as close of friends as you can with a GM with Valtron and he ended up sitting in oasis talking to me for hours after the whole ordeal was over....its amazing how far some people will push support staff on games...after this happened I was always surprised more incidents like the VP one didn't happen more often.
Old 10-21-2010, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Valtron was a good guy. Very busy, but a kind dwarf. :P I remember I went red on EMarr because I had no clue what it was... He gave me a real simple quest to go back to blue. I remember he used to enter zones like GFay and when he was there would make it snow...
Old 10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Banned

We pk'd the lead GM on Sullon Zek.

He went LD and got feared by a Dragon and it bugged him out so we killed him and took pictures!
Old 10-22-2010, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We pk'd the lead GM on Sullon Zek.

He went LD and got feared by a Dragon and it bugged him out so we killed him and took pictures!
We want pics!

Also... I remember when they'd make it snow in G-fay (on the Fennin Ro server). It was always awesome. It was maybe once a year or so, but it was awesome.

Actually, I remember they made it snow all over Norrath (except indoor zones and dungeons with no sky visibility) because a blizzard had hit in the US somewhere, and it was where a lot of people were based. It was pretty f'n cool.
Wolfang: Human Monk

Estolcles: Human Paladin
*Thread postings and responses are 99.9999% of the time not representing the thoughts and beliefs of Europa, including any/all of it's members and officers.

"You chicken chokin' pecker puke!" ~Terry Funk
Closed Thread