Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Aviak

Default This is how you get a thread locked!

Rogean your a fucking douche-bag! Just so you know your the largest hypocrite about your own rules and you suck hardcore! Wah Im banned well your weak dude. No wonder your Tralina love mumble crashed b/c no1 likes a fag moping over a girl he cant get anyways. Also that's why your lame ass server is filled with duped items and a bunch of living off the false hope of u releasing an expansion any time soon. Wow progression server my ass your like 6 months late and half your devs must be in plastic helmets... lol. You know what douche nozzle, your such a scarey ass kid, when someone tries to go about the proper way to resolve any issues you ass tucks tail and avoids them. Thats b/c you FEAR true confrontation that you cant have some of you fan club rubbing your lil ego while your attempting to be cool. Dude seriously likes get real here im upset you banned my account for creating a couple trains. You perma banned me. You on the other hand have no girlfriend, no real life friends, none of your own responsibilities, still a virgin, and you look like the fattest little pussy Ive ever seen. Like that matters though right? Its the internet oh well, but your a fucking dickhead and I have no idea why your parents bought you a server, I mean the thought of free EQ is cool but the admin is a tard and a half... Suck a cock, get turned down by all the females on this server who look remotely good you might chase after and get shot down, ban all the people who crush your ego, and die lonely at your moms, good life kid...
Old 10-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I vote we keep this thread open based on the title alone!
And take over your face
With the front of my Hatredcopter
Old 10-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Aviak

Lol WTG. but your opinions suck ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Orc

ITT : Wall of text + Grammar

Good day sir.
Old 10-08-2010, 03:18 AM
Fire Giant

Go back to high school dude. Or better yet, just choke yourself out and do us a favor.

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 10-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Orc

Issues surrounding Everquest can never be over analysed. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Everquest. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Everquest by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Everquest. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Everquest.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he could have been making a reference to Everquest, but probably not. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however Everquest is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Everquest. I haven’t. To put it simply, people like Everquest.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Everquest. Of course, Everquest fits perfectly into the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest

Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget has always depended upon Everquest to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Everquest.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, style icon Vatusia Bootlegger 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Everquest until he was well into his thirties. History tells us that Everquest will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
I hope, for our sake that Everquest will endure.

Conclusion

To conclude Everquest deserves all of the attention it gets. It questions, it stimulates, though Everquest brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Everquest.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Ozzy Cruise: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Everquest ROCKS!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 03:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go back to high school dude. Or better yet, just choke yourself out and do us a favor.
hey fag boi i prolly graduate HS iwth a better gpa than u if u even graduate :P
Old 10-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinztz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Issues surrounding Everquest can never be over analysed. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Everquest. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Everquest by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Everquest. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Everquest.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he could have been making a reference to Everquest, but probably not. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however Everquest is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Everquest. I haven’t. To put it simply, people like Everquest.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Everquest. Of course, Everquest fits perfectly into the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest

Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget has always depended upon Everquest to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Everquest.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, style icon Vatusia Bootlegger 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Everquest until he was well into his thirties. History tells us that Everquest will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
I hope, for our sake that Everquest will endure.

Conclusion

To conclude Everquest deserves all of the attention it gets. It questions, it stimulates, though Everquest brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Everquest.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Ozzy Cruise: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Everquest ROCKS!!!
Take you long to research all that from the net and copy and post? ya go figure that your own mindset couldnt compile anything from your own pea brain right?
Old 10-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-08-2010, 03:31 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinztz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
antidisestablishmentarianism
triple word score!