Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Orc

Default Mith Marr friends

Hello everyone, I am trying to reconnect with old friends and new from the classic Mithaniel Marr server. If there are any out there please reach out to me here or in game as Supax.

Thanks

Supa Powa
Afterlife
Mithaniel Marr
Old 07-01-2019, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Hi, I was Guide Pallad and died to the AoE at one of your AL Trakanon raids. One of your clerics rezzed me.

If you remember this I will have a chuckle.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Orc

Haha that's funny, I don't specifically recall who that encounter was but I do recall that issue and Thott along with Hobben dealing with it while we staged in the rest room.

I can recall another instance, one of a few, where we got Xave killed in Plane of Air with him getting DT'd by the either the Bee boss or Spiroc Lord. It was funny and I think we have some screenshots in our guild archives.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Funny. I wonder if they thought it was some Verant-sanctioned surveillance op? Because it was just me breaking the Guide rules and seeing some raid content. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Orc

There were always guides and GMs watching, as I am sure the same for Fires of Heaven or Legacy of Steel. Being in a top guild comes with that sort of thing but we never cared. I really miss those days which is why I've returned to p99 to get that fix and meet others from that time.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Powa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello everyone, I am trying to reconnect with old friends and new from the classic Mithaniel Marr server. If there are any out there please reach out to me here or in game as Supax.

Thanks

Supa Powa
Afterlife
Mithaniel Marr

What’s up Supa, it’s Caden...was in AL with you from classic til we cleared VP then I got super burned out and quit. We had some good times man! Glad to see you’re on P99. I’ve been on here since 2014 or 2015 or something off and on. Off right now because I’ve got 2 kids that never relent; I’m so exhausted by the time I have a chance to play I don’t bother.

Find any other former AL in your travels?
Old 07-02-2019, 03:07 PM
Orc

Caden, hey buddy long time. You running a paly here too? I'm still trying to grind out, currently level 37 but almost 38. When you get back hit me up in game as Supax, I had to add the x on the end since someone already took my name here haha.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

I remember doing pickup raids with you guys, mostly poh on my war iirc, was always run smooth and fair, fun times. Nice to see you active again, hope you can track down more AL, yall were a pretty solid and friendly group back in the day.

EQFriends Consolidation Tool - consolidate all your friends
Auction/Logfile Notifier - logfile watcher with text/email notification
Old 07-02-2019, 05:17 PM
Orc

Hello Salimoneus. I dont recall your warriors name but that's awesome you had a great experience with us. Yes it would be great to have more folks come out to say hi, even if no longer active in the game. If anyone has an alt around 33 to 40 feel free to hit me up, I'm always starving for exp and groups are a tad bit hard to come by this late in the game.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:33 PM
Project Manager

Was going through some old screenshots earlier and came across another Supa!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This has nothing to do with Afterlife, but I thought I'd post it anyways for your namesake.
Closed Thread