Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2021, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

My favorite experience on green has been giving out tens of thousands of plats worth of gear and spending hundreds of hours helping people.
Old 04-22-2021, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My best experience on green server was on teal server.
Word....them were the days JimJam.
Old 04-22-2021, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Word....them were the days JimJam.
See, I loved the idea of the Teal server, and I appreciated that the high-strung people stayed on Green, that part was great.

The part that wasn't great was realizing how it would ruin the economy after the merge and how the instance wasn't really about providing breathing room to an overpopulated server, but more about making sure as many legacy and farmable items entered the collective inventory. I'm a little cynical like that.
Old 04-22-2021, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

Best experience has been just staying on Blue.
Old 04-23-2021, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best experience has been just staying on Blue.
Thank you for staying there.
Old 04-23-2021, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

Am I the first to ask you to consider Red?
Old 04-23-2021, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See, I loved the idea of the Teal server, and I appreciated that the high-strung people stayed on Green, that part was great.

The part that wasn't great was realizing how it would ruin the economy after the merge and how the instance wasn't really about providing breathing room to an overpopulated server, but more about making sure as many legacy and farmable items entered the collective inventory. I'm a little cynical like that.
To be fair I’m sure that wasn’t the staffs intention but yeah that’s what teal was primarily used for by the neckbeards. Being on two mana stone list camps at once, camping the same valuable plat camp at once on both servers, etc.

I was surprised by how many people really wanted Teal...lots of people apparently came back to the game and realized they didn’t actually like Classic because they can’t do whatever the want whenever they want like in modern MMOs
Old 04-23-2021, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

People want classic but with RMT campers permanently occupying all of the easy to get good items, its a pretty bad environment. With PVP enabled you can't poopsock camps indefinitely and its a much better environment.

Back when servers could cross trade, a lot of pharmers and guys would wheel and deal between the two servers. I miss that, myself, but I understand the issue.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Woulda loved teal to have been ‘no legacy items’ server for normies. Solves the issue once merge happened imo.
Last edited by Jimjam; 04-24-2021 at 02:36 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Closed Thread