Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2021, 04:10 PM
Banned

Danth did a pretty good job explaining its original context pretty factually.
Old 04-21-2021, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

https://youtu.be/dlyMZNURdmc

Our future.
Old 04-21-2021, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our police are already struggling with real serious violence. Like planned, premeditated, trained, mkultra level killbot mass shooter violence. Our system isn't structurally designed to deal with it.

Kidnap ppl. Scoop their brains in lsd fueled simulations (not just virtual computer ones) and let em lose on the streets. Totally within the realm of possibility for the elites regardless of jurisdiction.

Sad fuckin crazy times were livin in.

Be kind to eachother and courteous and gentle when u can. And are afforded the opportunity.
Last edited by starkind; 04-21-2021 at 04:25 PM..
Old 04-21-2021, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Much like the national guard but less active and maybe only monthly drills. And a short basic.
I don't know how you'd justify that given the bill of rights--amendment would likely be necessary--but I don't necessarily oppose the idea. It befits a nation with widely-available firearms to ensure the citizenry is properly trained in their use and safe handling. It annoys me when a person is terrified of a pistol and doesn't even know how to pick it up and make sure it's safe. A citizen militia is of no value if most of it has no idea how to even operate their technology.

Danth
Old 04-21-2021, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know how you'd justify that given the bill of rights--amendment would likely be necessary--but I don't necessarily oppose the idea. It befits a nation with widely-available firearms to ensure the citizenry is properly trained in their use and safe handling. It annoys me when a person is terrified of a pistol and doesn't even know how to pick it up and make sure it's safe. A citizen militia is of no value if most of it has no idea how to even operate their technology.

Danth
Yep.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like someone who has never been in a life-threatening situation with another violent offender before. Everyone that has changes their fucking tune real fast.
I mean your insecurity is cute and all, but speak for yourself thanks.

Don't want to be lumped in with you tards just because of being in a similar situation before.
Old 04-21-2021, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean your insecurity is cute and all, but speak for yourself thanks.

Don't want to be lumped in with you tards just because of being in a similar situation before.
Damn, Horza has been around since 2009?
Old 04-21-2021, 08:14 PM
Banned

Look. If you want innocent and defenseless people to fend for themselves and be at the mercy of violence. Because you hate cops.

Call it what it is. Radical Anarchy x might makes right.

I get it. Civilization, ya. Fuck that. /s just let the guy with the biggest boot rule via sharia.

It was clearly working for the family in that video /s
Old 04-21-2021, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

It seems like the people that really need the cops most r the ones that hate them . So weird. Generalizing of course
Old 04-21-2021, 08:24 PM
Planar Protector

So a 16 year old girl was trying to stab another person? Charge the parents with murder, conscript any biological siblings. Sounds like a family inculcated in violence, let’s use them against the Chinese
Closed Thread