Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Unless kringe is wearing full HP gear (which i dont think he even has), all his gear in that fight meant nothing with the current resist system.

duuur
Old 01-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

Then explain why Starfire is hitting him for 108? It appeared to me he was in SMR and likely owns a frog crown, so it's reasonable to assume he's got higher than normal fire resist. Are you suggesting higher than normal fire resist would have no correlation with partially resisting starfire? Educate me, if it's so out of whack here, I've only got a few handful of kills so far at 49 and nobody has resisted fully yet just some partials.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to rust

IT's called diamondskin

yikes......
Old 01-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then explain why Starfire is hitting him for 108? It appeared to me he was in SMR and likely owns a frog crown, so it's reasonable to assume he's got higher than normal fire resist. Are you suggesting higher than normal fire resist would have no correlation with partially resisting starfire? Educate me, if it's so out of whack here, I've only got a few handful of kills so far at 49 and nobody has resisted fully yet just some partials.
Wow some kids just dont get it chuck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see your uninformed....

Notice... "Your skin returns to normal* (thats diamond skin dog) Absorbs roughly 360 dmg... And your Starfire did an additional 109... for a total of 479 out of your 489 possible dmg... Gear means nothing against FR/CR here.... Regardless of having 140fire/155cold... You will learn soon....

Wow 140fire nets you a 10dmg partial.... Big things Herb..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned

I ate a ban and have a video of saying I suck dick and I think I'm less mad than Herb.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Thanks, I really didn't even take that into account.

I assumed Kringe wouldn't have skin on because he was half life, and a half life robed caster usually can be susceptible to a 1shot starfire kill, so I went for the potential 1shot kill.

Now I know the text that represents skin fading, I did think you got a partial because I can never land a full starfire on Troriste and I assume you're gear is about 80-90% of his.

Doesn't change the natural ability that's there, look at that epic timing. Watch yo back jack.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Orc

Damn, Holocaust has been pretty chill about this situation even though this was an obviously poor decision. If this had happened to Nihilum like 3 weeks ago someone might have committed suicide. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanlavenTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, Holocaust has been pretty chill about this situation even though this was an obviously poor decision. If this had happened to Nihilum like 3 weeks ago someone might have committed suicide. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, no reason to get too worked up when the server sucks.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanlavenTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have several members on suicide watch. Let's all pray for Holocaust and we'll get through this difficult time.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 6.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have several members on suicide watch. Let's all pray for Holocaust and we'll get through this difficult time.
all prayers will go answered to holocaust pals, jesus makes sure of this

the other nigs just have to wait
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread