Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green was overflowing with dumb fucks.

Ever since the merge, I'd say 90% of the trains I've witnessed are from tealtards, despite teal only having a fraction of greens pop. Like all these dipshits just came here from WOW or something, and don't realize/care there are other fucking people in the zone.

Wish we could pack all you back on the short bus you rode in on and shoot you into the sun.
I agree with what's quoted above. Couldn't have said it better myself OP.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:22 AM
Planar Protector

You're nearly at Jauna rant levels dude. Like 0 people here take anything you post seriously.
Old 01-27-2020, 03:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

agent epilot is DMN, hes talking the same weird mental psychic mind reading characters by the way they move shit, he knows everyone has figured out his personality is forced by extreme opiate addiction induced rage and assholeism so he has like 4 alt names he uses to back himself up. Dude you really need help, you are really sick...
Old 01-27-2020, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesoundofmerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
agent epilot is DMN, hes talking the same weird mental psychic mind reading characters by the way they move shit, he knows everyone has figured out his personality is forced by extreme opiate addiction induced rage and assholeism so he has like 4 alt names he uses to back himself up. Dude you really need help, you are really sick...
Tealism speaks.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:06 PM
Aviak

What made Teal so great was that most of the assholes like DMN stayed on Green.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimgor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What made Teal so great was that most of the assholes like DMN stayed on Green.
The asshole telling all you fucking retards how bad you are getting ripped off by the neckbeard failures who limped off like pussies to teal just to exploit you pathetic pieces of fail.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

Teal was so bad it made me realize how pointless playing Everquest for the 20th time after 20 years really is
Old 01-27-2020, 12:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The asshole telling all you fucking retards how bad you are getting ripped off by the neckbeard failures who limped off like pussies to teal just to exploit you pathetic pieces of fail.
The prices on Teal were lower than they were on Green for most things, but you keep blaming that Teal boogey man for all your problems. lol

I would, however, agree that the prices since the merge have been all over the place and rather crazy though. Lots of speculation and/or price manipulation as to how half the supply and twice the demand should affect prices.

That being said, if the population now is 55% Green and 45% Teal (rough estimate) and now people are looking to the green section on wiki/forums/discord for prices, then that would mean people from Green are more responsible than Teal for the current state of the economy, so trying to blame it all on Teal is asinine.

EXAMPLE: Look at prices for Fishbone Earring on the wiki and compare green and teal. Tell me again which one is more responsible for the crazy high prices we now see.
Old 01-27-2020, 12:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Teal was overflowing with dumb fucks.

Ever since the merge, I'd say 90% of the trains I've witnessed are from tealtards, despite teal only having a fraction of greens pop. Like all these dipshits just came here from WOW or something, and don't realize/care there are other fucking people in the zone.

Wish we could pack all you back on the short bus you rode in on and shoot you into the sun.
Get good nerd.

Alternatively, https://www.comeuntochrist.org/reque...ssionary-visit
Old 01-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

ITT: DMN doesn't understand basic economics.
Closed Thread