Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Banned

Default There actually is money to be made fixing mental illness and homeless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fixing homelessness often means fixing mental illness, and since there's no money to be made fixing the homeless population's mental illness nobody will do it.
Mental illness and homelessless costs americans BILLIONS (honestly I feelthink double that number)

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...nearned-income

and that is just in taxable income

let alone the emergency services and murders and stuff it all flowers out it probably costs us more than the entire military industrial complex

i would love to dig up a better spreadsheet

but I know alone - and i'm just mentally ill not homeless yet - have costed Americans at least ~2.5 million in grift towards the VA and hospitals and police and blah -- now whether thats worth my 4 years of service and and 16 years of paying social security and shit - and buying crap from walmart I don't know.

I know some people who have costed you much more and are on full disability (if i was on full disability (I should be) I would be costing you guys a lot more and also have medicaid and probably have done several more surgeries by now. I'm not that much of a grifter and honestly i'm kinda too disabled to get on the queue at the lawyers office so you guys just thank yourselves that I'm not out there during J6's trying to flamethrower politicians (hypotheticallY) (I WOULD NEVER DO THAT, I tried killing myself several times first)...

anyway ---

homelessness and mental illnesss is a net loss on the:
Economy
QoL of Citizens
Tourism
Productivity
Child Safety
NOT SPREADING HEPATISIS ABC&D Syphallis AND AIDS and TB and worms and other wierd fucking shit.
etc...

The people being hurt by homelessneess and mental illness is not the politicians or CEOs --- that is why it's not getting fixed.

I really do hope this helps. Just operating at the best of my abilities to sorta straighten this out---

so in essense you're right Mr. Sparkles. Not for entirely the right reasons tho. You're right it's not profitable --- it's not profitable to the RIGHT people.

We should be having a revolution. Right now. I don't want you to go out and kill dumb kids tho. So I AM NOT CALLING FOR VIOLENCE. However we should maybe take the power away from the politicians and CEO's and stop letting them be fenced in by the military and police industrial complex and CIA, NSA, FDA, USDA, DEA, HHS, etc etc etc etc.

That said being mentally ill doesn't mean ppl are unwise or stupid or bad ppl. Some of us are very wise - we just EXPLODE when we try to move towards the goals EVERYONE SHOULD BE MOVING TOWARDS --- because

there are a LOT OF REALLY REALLY REALLY (3 reallies) BAD PPL OUT THERE and the POLICE and MILITARY god bless them are standing between US and the BAD PPL (most of them not even really intentionally or aware). I wish they where on OUR SIDE instead.

--- anyway the drugs psychiatrists push just kill ppl --- or chemically lobotimize them --- or drive them to commit mass murder

They aren't really effective or safe

and it's actually most of society that is insane because they don't want to be warrior cast and are little bitches (sorry for the sexist word buy me a better one plz) -- so they push the murdering off onto other ppl and police politicians and the military like little fucking bastard cowards with no HONOR.

I'll come back and sound cloud this in a calm voice maybe one day just so u don't have to actually try to read it.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 09:59 AM..
Old 05-06-2022, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

I thought Planned Parenthood was tasked with this initiative.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:59 AM
Banned

What I fear about using the profit motive to fix problems like this is that eventually it just turns into The Purge, since we all know that's what conservatives actually want to do with all of the disabled folks, mentally ill folks, and homeless people

But within our capitalist nightmare factory the profit motive may be the only way it ever gets addressed at all
Old 05-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Planned Parenthood was tasked with this initiative.
They very clearly shouldn't be and that is really fucked up ppl expect them to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I fear about using the profit motive to fix problems like this is that eventually it just turns into The Purge, since we all know that's what conservatives actually want to do with all of the disabled folks, mentally ill folks, and homeless people

But within our capitalist nightmare factory the profit motive may be the only way it ever gets addressed at all
It will wind up in a purge because people aren't moral or honoroable and we condition them not to be. There are a million ways to fix that but they all require some level of force restraint and loss of freedom and or violence AFAIK.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Who will pay for the treatments and the experts? People will not be doing that work en masse out of the goodness of their hearts in order to combat homelessness. We are not that kind of species.

Whether there is a tangible benefit to society or an intangible benefit, someone needs to pay for it all.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who will pay for the treatments and the experts? People will not be doing that work en masse out of the goodness of their hearts in order to combat homelessness. We are not that kind of species.

Whether there is a tangible benefit to society or an intangible benefit, someone needs to pay for it all.
You don't need experts.

You need a policed fenced in village were they live like they should be living not in the modern age will cellphones and drugs.

All you need is land and police.

And we need to start doing natural selection again v2 not keeping EVERYONE alive as long as possible regardless of the choices they make just because they have money. ---

we have in essense ALSO bread ourselves into weakness ---- GOD BLESS *them* I know someone who is 350 lb and does weed. thats probably too much info already --- they do not have to be, they won't put down the weed tho and they won't eat good food -- and they won't even journal what they are doing to gain any self awareness -- they see themselves as a 'victim' --- they aren't --- in a way their not ---

The weed is more important than a walk
The weed is more important than eating right
The weed is more important than a GYM membership
The weed is more important than fighting for workers rights

So they are in a lot of pain because they sit at a desk all day and are 350 lb so they "need the weed".

Almost all of their freetime is taken up with the TV
they neglect their mother who is dying.
They won't even bend down to wipe up the hair out the shower drain
They are promised their moms homestead.

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE MENTALLY ILL??? Because they are too free. IMO. This is just one easy to grasp at and reach example, super ez mode one and they aren't even that mentally ill. They do compound the problem and enable the illness in society tho. They are in fact a cog in the insurance and health care industry.

================

THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRUE NATURE OF SUFFERING
================

WHY AM I THE ONE WHO MUST TEACH THEM?? I can't - I would go to jail. And it would be a waste because they would go right back to being dumb. We need to do this COLLECTIVELY. We need real consequences for people in the modern age who do not live right. It's not my right or place -- G-d Probably says something about this and I need to read more bible.

They where conditioned this way since childhood though. Nothing green will ever pass their lips and they will cost way more to the system than me --- granted they work and pay taxes more so maybe they will pay into the system enough for the way they are choosing to slowly poison and kill themselves ---

This person wants children.

I pray to g-d they get healthy first. I can't deny someone children. We should tho. Big candidate for steralization and working the fields.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is the only fuckin way

Working the earth, good wholesome food, working with your hands #1 cure to mental illness. It is the only fucking way. X that with Bushido warrior code and you have the makings of one of the strongest societies on earth.

Anyway that's the lowest hanging fruit for you to reach at --- god bless. 🍎🐍
This is the best I can do today.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 10:21 AM..
Old 05-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

Are you suggesting they round up the homeless in like San Francisco and Oakland and make them work as farmers somewhere?
Old 05-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Are you suggesting they round up the homeless in like San Francisco and Oakland and make them work as farmers somewhere?
I'm suggesting they round up anyone mentally ill or crazy or on drugs regardless of income and property ownership. Take their property away and give them the opportunity to live by caring for themselves, their land, and eachother. Give all men forced vasectomies. Sorta like monasteries and nunneries. Sex isn't allowed unless you are married.

Almost every lying politician and big global CEO would qualify.

If they don't work they get put in an infirmary and given healthy food. Mandatory exercise. No other privileges though.

If they are violent or hurt someone else they go to prison in isolation and given drugs to calm them down and comfort them until they die of natural causes.

I would segregate people by sex, criminal history and drug use.

Pathological liars probably should just go straight to the prison infirmaries. I suppose they deserve a chance in the tier 3 systems.

The homeless and clean who are just unfortunate get tier 1 treatment and have the easiest time re-earning some privileges.

Church or Temple is mandatory. There will be a list of approved denominations as volunteer pastors or Rabbi or yogi or immam or whatever bhudists and shinto do.. are available.

Yes a lot of people will kill themselves. We can only do our best to save them and help them not also kill others tho. We can't actually stop people from hurting themselves and others. Just help them have the opportunity not to and heal.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 11:00 AM..
Old 05-06-2022, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

The correct solution is to build wonka factories. I mean hospitals.
Old 05-06-2022, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The correct solution is to build wonka factories. I mean hospitals.
Those are the infirmeries x good food x exercise and temple privileges maybe.

Maybe calming music and biblical stories from ppl too if privilege granted.

And if lucky and you wean yourself off drugs (not everyone is on drugs or needs them to be calm), or can be proven trustworthy you get to do some simple mostly safe hand work, supervised. Like pottery. Or weaving or walking and planting seeds. Stuff like that. Cleaning. Washing. Sleeping. Maybe if you're really good you can graduate to helping with other patients b4 you go back to the basic farm, monastery tier. From there maybe you can work your way towards clerical stuff. Or courier duty.

You only get 1 strike tho if you break the rules and betray any trust placed in you.. it's probably prison infirmary x mandatory calming drugs forever. Maybe there could be a really challenging appeal process. Probably not tho.
Last edited by starkind; 05-06-2022 at 11:27 AM..