Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-21-2019, 12:28 PM
Large Rat

Default Spell and File changes - download link incorrect

Hi , i have followed step by step guide on installing P99 . Yet the link provided in the step 2.1 :

You must download the required Spell and File changes in order to play on Project 1999. You can find them here.

Just leads me to another forum page...

If someone can provide me the link to download Spell and File changes mentioned it will be helpful ) Thanks[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

you mean this?

http://www.project1999.com/files/P99Files47.zip
Old 07-21-2019, 01:00 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes . Thanks man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2019, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

This is why I think everyone would win if the "getting started" stuff was in the wiki instead of the forums. The wiki's Getting Started page links to a page that already has the correct link (http://wiki.project1999.com/How_to_Patch) ... and I didn't even do that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (thanks Zosymandias!)

The collective power of everyone who is capable of editing a wiki > the power of our volunteer admins to keep forum posts updated. And our volunteer admins are overworked enough already: why not take this off their plate and make the community responsible for on-boarding new members?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.