Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > PvP Community > PvP Server Chat

Old 07-21-2019, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You flip flopped to whoever the winning team was because you were garbage in pvp and needed others as a crutch. You took this game more serious then anybody, hence missing your childs birth to play EQ. Who the hell you kidding?
I was in Nihilum at served launch and switched because it was boring on top. I left again when it was boring again to make red dawn to try to shake things up. Your post pretty much captures the entire observation I was making. The fact you call it flip flopping is what made this server, to me at least, a let down. Rather than things constantly shaking up with new factions and teams to keep it interesting, people truly took their “team” here incredibly seriously, to the point where nihilium at one point was requiring that if you played other MMOs that you be in their guild on those MMOs as well. I dunno man that’s a different level for me, I just want to load a game up and hit ARAM and say GG after.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Nobody here is cool but me
Old 07-22-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

karsten was a bigger faggot the more comfortable he got with you, really pretentious and toxic person considering he was some weirdo recluse who drank at 9 am and was living alone in his 40s

literally everyone else was cool
Old 07-22-2019, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoyed my time with almost everyone I played with. Even people who disliked me greatly like Tune / Danes / Noah, didn’t bother me in game. I think the most frustrating part of this server was always trying to make big plays but being unable to because of people’s emotions about everyone else, as opposed to treating this as a video game. I think my biggest mistake in retrospect was assuming people would view this game the way I did, which was just a fun video game with no real lasting consequences. I was repeatedly taken aback about how seriously people would take flip flopping here as some sort of ultimately betrayal, as opposed to just changing things up for some new fun.
Moth-er-fuck-ing OOF. The boy hit that one out of the park.
Old 07-22-2019, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah HB was ok but qtip was one gigantic imbecile. That mentality of not wanting to join anybody because less targets to kill.

It’s called alts fucktard.

Learn in 2020. Thanks!
Old 07-23-2019, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

EQ as a game is pretty boring. Personally, I loved grouping with people like Andis and Lamort, the shit show made it a lot more entertaining.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

HB brought mallets

Most of the other retards didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 2.0 View Post
p.s i hope nirgon died
Old 07-23-2019, 03:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Everyone was pretty okay.

Brobb was a brain dead, redneck cry baby, trailer dweller. Sektor was a freak show loser who made teeth out of animal bones. Aside from those two McPoyle’s ruining voice chat, most people were fine.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Nihilum at served launch and switched because it was boring on top. I left again when it was boring again to make red dawn to try to shake things up. Your post pretty much captures the entire observation I was making. The fact you call it flip flopping is what made this server, to me at least, a let down. Rather than things constantly shaking up with new factions and teams to keep it interesting, people truly took their “team” here incredibly seriously, to the point where nihilium at one point was requiring that if you played other MMOs that you be in their guild on those MMOs as well. I dunno man that’s a different level for me, I just want to load a game up and hit ARAM and say GG after.
shaking things up is 1 thing

undermining some one that hooked you up + extended an arm of friendship....

to get them banned for basically nothing...

yea, u are a psycho dude

i duno whats worse, that, or the fact he still plays video games with u
Old 07-24-2019, 03:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shaking things up is 1 thing

undermining some one that hooked you up + extended an arm of friendship....

to get them banned for basically nothing...

yea, u are a psycho dude

i duno whats worse, that, or the fact he still plays video games with u
Hey Tune!! Are you talking about Nizzarr? Can you regale me with stories of those times? I have heard a lot of people hated <Nihilum> and yet clearly a lot of people liked it, because they were in it. I heard from Vapo, one of my favorite EQ friends, that Nizzarr was a great leader. And yet, he is one of the most reviled figures in box history according to some of my other favorite players. I'll wager even Colgate & crew and Salem & crew would agree on this point! The thread is about misunderstood players, right? So let's hear it!

Seaglass / Tandem/Havona/Kalaratri / Tala/Havona / Videri