Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To hell with anyone else and whatever they're doing. I'm gonna have a blast.
I would normally think the same way but it's really bad right now. I'm hoping they have a massive patch this weekend, because going live with anything close to the state of the beta server right now is a horrible idea.

I think the issue is box of abu-kar. If it's a quick fix, great, but if it isn't, the integrity of the server is severly compromised.

I'll keep testing and hoping.

Astuce (lvl 35 bard on beta, not a black hat, half my gear is kunark, and I have 10kpp in the bank)
Old 10-18-2019, 06:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To hell with anyone else and whatever they're doing. I'm gonna have a blast.
^^^This [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 07:00 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's just not ready.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the issue is box of abu-kar. If it's a quick fix, great, but if it isn't, the integrity of the server is severly compromised.

Astuce (lvl 35 bard on beta, not a black hat, half my gear is kunark, and I have 10kpp in the bank)
How is box of abu-kar exploitable??
Old 10-18-2019, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

13 p99 years are going to be tied up here. I think the p99 staff and players deserve the best opportunity to get it right as reasonably possible on green.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

I'm prepared to enter the toxx
Will be FDing to avoid that exp loss
First to 50, nope
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuce999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would normally think the same way but it's really bad right now. I'm hoping they have a massive patch this weekend, because going live with anything close to the state of the beta server right now is a horrible idea.

yet you have zero green bug threads????
Old 10-18-2019, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

the prob ive had with green is that it feels like they haven't implemented a lot of the classic changes that they have been talking about.. i mean you can level to 50+, all pre-kunark spells are available immediately, paineel is active, lots of unclassic quests are in

all of the above is being actively discussed in bug forum, but just not yet implemented on the beta

i played it to lv 48 but im not really sure what im testing anymore since they left the kunark gear dropping off every mob lv 35 or 40+ for so long
Old 10-18-2019, 08:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

So you farmed items that are not going to be part of green, with equipment that is not going to be part of green, to sell for huge amounts compared to anything else that will be available on green.

You did testing all wrong.
Closed Thread