Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2016, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

There is precedent for leaving up some lower-tier mobs (Naggy, Vox, Draco 1.0, Maestro, etc.) but Cazic Thule is on a totally different stratosphere. Everything he drops is amazing, and he is an incredibly difficult foe. No open raid is going to successfully take him down unless one of the more capable raid guilds lends a serious hand. Also, you'd probably have more success if you removed the stipulation that your guild gets an item of their choice. That is definitely unprecedented in guild sponsored open raids.

That said, leaving up golems and even Draco 2.0 seems very possible. A big chunk of random adventurers would be far more likely to be capable of these mobs too.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My suggestion is to raid plane of hate. The mini bosses respawn more frequently than the plan of fear ones. You have a much higher % chance to be able to clear the zone and get mini bosses without contest.
Keep in mind though that some guilds will still go to hate for the mini bosses but not as frequently.
Random mobs in hate drop better loot than random mobs in fear also. But raiding hate with random people is expensive, you're going to need a pile of hate stones plus wizards to port people up.
Old 06-26-2016, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Aftermath > will not touch CT this week.
trollolol
Old 06-26-2016, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Aftermath > will not touch CT this week.
Awesome thanks bud I don't know CT or Draco's or the golems spawn timers I have not got into the poopsocking, neckbeard fashion. But i am happy to see Aftermath will let us get a shot at Cazic Thule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So Aftermath is on board to not engage CT. anybody else please speak up thanks,

Sincerely , KiShift Purified GL/GM Major Chief in command of Veloci Shift..
Old 06-26-2016, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those asking him to post in the raid forum, can't he ask someone to do that on his behalf? Lets have some community spirit here <3
Only a very limited number of people can post in the raid forum and those people are quite busy already. If he's going to be leading contested raids and is a guildleader he should request access to that forum anyway, thats what its there for. If only there were someone in this thread who could make that happen.
Old 06-27-2016, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome thanks bud I don't know CT or Draco's or the golems spawn timers I have not got into the poopsocking, neckbeard fashion. But i am happy to see Aftermath will let us get a shot at Cazic Thule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So Aftermath is on board to not engage CT. anybody else please speak up thanks,

Sincerely , KiShift Purified GL/GM Major Chief in command of Veloci Shift..
On this server, when CT spawns he repops the entire zone. So that includes golems and draco.
I highly encourage the leadership for Veloci Shift to read the rules on the raid forums, and get to know the leaders of all raiding guilds or at least acquaint your self with who else is raiding
Last edited by Trungep99; 06-27-2016 at 12:21 AM..
Old 06-27-2016, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A CT pop, results in a fully kited and cleared zone, along with a reset of golem/draco timers.
unless for some insane reason it's different between red and blue, this is incorrect
Old 06-27-2016, 12:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unless for some insane reason it's different between red and blue, this is incorrect
It is correct. It's been like this for a while now. Last server reset maybe? Wasn't like this before. But now when ct pops everything pops. Golems and draco.
Last edited by Tea; 06-27-2016 at 12:28 AM..
Old 06-27-2016, 12:21 AM
Banned

when they revamped fear to fear 2.0 CT no longer popped golems/draco on red

not sure why that would be different on blue (probably isn't)

sim repops however spawn old draco because rogean fucked up the script
Old 06-27-2016, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when they revamped fear to fear 2.0 CT no longer popped golems/draco on red

not sure why that would be different on blue (probably isn't)

sim repops however spawn old draco because rogean fucked up the script
When fear 2.0 came out this statement was true for Blue too, but it has changed, I'm not sure when it changed but now it respawned the zone.