Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2019, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that you're so upset you have to accuse me of being some random instead of trying to spin President Cheeto's latest screw ups.
No, it's just blatantly obvious you've gone too far. No one does that unless they think they are very clever by getting under peoples skin. That person is a loser. Most people would agree. Like I said, a true success story.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

There's a lot of effort here by you. Based on your post history over the past few months. How do you determine the majority? Are you going outside? Like I said....too invested.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a lot of effort here by you. Based on your post history over the past few months. How do you determine the majority? Are you going outside? Like I said....too invested.
This is the official politics thread, not the get psychoanalyzed by a dumbass thread. Try to take these things less personally and you won't sound like such a hypocrite.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:11 PM
Fire Giant

Since your boy is so hung up on 2016:

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.8 million votes.

I'd say that was a majority. I mean, I just want her to go away since she shit the bed so hard and serves no real purpose at this point, but popular vote numbers vs. electoral votes and gerrymandering is pretty telling as to why we have president dumbass now.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:20 PM
Banned

liberals are now the war hawks lol what a world
Old 10-18-2019, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

Sorry that Liberals are willing to have a few of our troops somewhere in a mostly non-combat capacity in order to prevent ethnic cleansing of the allies we've been using to fight our battles?

I'm all for withdrawals from eternalwars, but actually have a fucking plan first - don't do it because of a single phone call.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm all for withdrawals from eternalwars, but actually have a fucking plan first - don't do it because of a single phone call.
Okay Dick Cheney, we'll just occupy it forever just like Iraq and Afghanistan because "the time isn't right"

youre a good lil bitch for the military industrial complex, guess all those mediabux they spread around are paying off
Last edited by Bazia; 10-18-2019 at 08:07 PM..
Old 10-18-2019, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Mystery traders 'made $1.8bn from stock bet' placed hours before Trump tweeted talks with China were ‘back on track.’

One trade, made just before Iranian drones attacked Saudi Arabian oil production facilities, netted $180m. Another trade, made shortly before Mr Trump announced a delay in tariffs on Chinese goods, made $190m. The biggest trade of all came on June 28, while Trump was at the G20 meeting. There, he met with President Xi and announced trade negotiations were "back on track."

Analysts are divided over whether billion-dollar gains by mystery traders are suspicious or just coincidental.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay Dick Cheney, we'll just occupy it forever just like Iraq and Afghanistan because "the time isn't right"

youre a good lil bitch for the military industrial complex, guess all those mediabux they spread around are paying off
Must be nice for the world to look so fucking simple. Short sighted and stupid, but appealing.
Old 10-18-2019, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Must be nice for the world to look so fucking simple. Short sighted and stupid, but appealing.
said rush limbaugh
Last edited by Bazia; 10-18-2019 at 08:27 PM..
Closed Thread