Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 06:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol turn on CNN or MSNBC today its hilarious they're saying fox news and donald trump personally made up the seth rich conspiracy months after the theory existed to cover up that dastardly collusion we can never seem to find with the russians

its like the news is a paranoid schizophrenic
It's hard to get to the truth when Fox News, Trump and his cronies are constantly lying. I would like a little more details on this and the DNC chief and her arrested assistant but with the orange Cheeto literally lieing every single day in an attempt to cover up his collusion we just can't get to it.

Edit- and because Wiki links is a tool of Russia it wouldnt surprise me at all if Russia didn't kill him in attempt to sell the conspiracy story
Last edited by chris.hijiri; 08-01-2017 at 06:18 PM..
Old 08-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Spooks and lawyers confirmed involved in Seth Rich investigation. Audio leak.

Wheeler, a PI allegedly hired by the family, is a disinfo spook. Seth Rich's own brother being manipulated by spook advisors.

Confirmed Aaron Rich killed the investigation on behalf of spooks. Appears to be 2 teams of spooks involved in the Seth Rich politick. One side being Clintonista CIA, the other side being your general special interest spooks (apolitical NSA/CIA spooks just doing their job to maintain control of the narrative) While the other Clintonista spooks are trying desperately hard to pull the story in another direction.

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-r...aks-inquiries/

Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

Aaron Rich (now looking like a proxy spook who has been manipulated/extorted) versus Wheeler. Xaanka has only been scratching the surface with Big Cable News talking points. The story is much deeper than Fox News disinfo.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 08-01-2017 at 07:11 PM..
Old 08-01-2017, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

story still developing. its going to blow open on the internet. watching cable TV or going off of news feeds that use cable news talking points aren't going to get to the bottom of this.

Joe Capone (bar manager spook) where Seth Rich left before he died, Aaron Rich called the bar before the investigator arrived (working against Wheeler again). He claims Aaron Rich called ahead of the investigator at every single turn. He keeps saying do not look at Seth Rich's emails, do not discuss electronic communications of Seth Rich with the Bar manager.

Seth Rich confirmed had problems with 2 DNC supervisors in the DNC office. Investigator blocked by DNC on behalf of Aaron Rich again. Rich said do not tell him who had a problem with him at the DNC, do not give the names of 2 supervisors he was having problems with.

I'm concerned this one might be over Xaanka's head. This is Deep State involvement. Aaron Rich is being advised by someone. He said "Focus on the botched robbery theory" - Aaron Rich to Wheeler.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 08-01-2017 at 07:13 PM..
Old 08-01-2017, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spooks and lawyers confirmed involved in Seth Rich investigation. Audio leak.

Wheeler, a PI allegedly hired by the family, is a disinfo spook. Seth Rich's own brother being manipulated by spook advisors.

Confirmed Aaron Rich killed the investigation on behalf of spooks. Appears to be 2 teams of spooks involved in the Seth Rich politick. One side being Clintonista CIA, the other side being your general special interest spooks (apolitical NSA/CIA spooks just doing their job to maintain control of the narrative) While the other Clintonista spooks are trying desperately hard to pull the story in another direction.

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-r...aks-inquiries/

Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

Aaron Rich (now looking like a proxy spook who has been manipulated/extorted) versus Wheeler. Xaanka has only been scratching the surface with Big Cable News talking points. The story is much deeper than Fox News disinfo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
story still developing. its going to blow open on the internet. watching cable TV or going off of news feeds that use cable news talking points aren't going to get to the bottom of this.

Joe Capone (bar manager spook) where Seth Rich left before he died, Aaron Rich called the bar before the investigator arrived (working against Wheeler again). He claims Aaron Rich called ahead of the investigator at every single turn. He keeps saying do not look at Seth Rich's emails, do not discuss electronic communications of Seth Rich with the Bar manager.

Seth Rich confirmed had problems with 2 DNC supervisors in the DNC office. Investigator blocked by DNC on behalf of Aaron Rich again. Rich said do not tell him who had a problem with him at the DNC, do not give the names of 2 supervisors he was having problems with.

I'm concerned this one might be over Xaanka's head. This is Deep State involvement. Aaron Rich is being advised by someone. He said "Focus on the botched robbery theory" - Aaron Rich to Wheeler.
Ain't nobody trying to see your ass. But if you trying to show your ass up in there, motherfuckers gonna recognize that maybe you givin up some cheeks. If you givin up them cheeks you gonna get tested. You know the first test is a motherfucker might slap that ass, while you got the towel on. Now if you just giggle, "hehehehe ^_^", and don't retaliate, then the next move is, that motherfucker is gonna come in there and squeeze your butt. And then from there, he might just come in there and just like straight like "hey homie, you know what I'm saying, you gotta let me get summa that".

You ain't gotta worry. You ain't gotta worry about motherfuckers trying to take your butt. That's a lot of bullshit. People ain't just getting raped. But if you're talkin shit, and you into that, and you, like, put yourself out there... then a motherfucker might try you. He might be like "Fuck it man, you talkin all this shit, and you know what I'm saying, you think you hard, maybe I'll just knock you out and take your butt".

And that's happened too. I've heard of motherfuckers getting knocked out and getting they butt took.
Old 08-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ain't nobody trying to see your ass. But if you trying to show your ass up in there, motherfuckers gonna recognize that maybe you givin up some cheeks. If you givin up them cheeks you gonna get tested. You know the first test is a motherfucker might slap that ass, while you got the towel on. Now if you just giggle, "hehehehe ^_^", and don't retaliate, then the next move is, that motherfucker is gonna come in there and squeeze your butt. And then from there, he might just come in there and just like straight like "hey homie, you know what I'm saying, you gotta let me get summa that".

You ain't gotta worry. You ain't gotta worry about motherfuckers trying to take your butt. That's a lot of bullshit. People ain't just getting raped. But if you're talkin shit, and you into that, and you, like, put yourself out there... then a motherfucker might try you. He might be like "Fuck it man, you talkin all this shit, and you know what I'm saying, you think you hard, maybe I'll just knock you out and take your butt".

And that's happened too. I've heard of motherfuckers getting knocked out and getting they butt took.
Lune is saying that I might be plankin on xaanka's ass again real soon.

Old 08-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

ghoulish stuff gordo reconsider your angle
Old 08-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

I'm looking like Joe Two-Viewers (mom n dad) Scarborough out here with this misalignment.

I gotta work on my Anderson Cooper

Old 08-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris.hijiri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard to get to the truth when the MSM are constantly lying. I would like a little more details on this and the DNC chief and her arrested assistant but with the MSM literally lieing every single day in an attempt to cover up their collusion we just can't get to it.

Edit- and because Wiki links is a tool of the left it wouldnt surprise me at all if Clinton didn't kill him in attempt to sell the conspiracy story
Geez you are a total moron aren't you. MSM lyin every day with their fake scandals and you lappin up every drop. Clintonistas killed him just like they do any one else who dares try to expose them
Old 08-02-2017, 12:35 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Geez you are a total moron aren't you. MSM lyin every day with their fake scandals and you lappin up every drop. Clintonistas killed him just like they do any one else who dares try to expose them
Lol wut? Who the fuck is watching MSM? Do they even have a news cast?

You're so triggered man, just relax. It's going to be over soon.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

n shout to big Herc +1

Closed Thread