Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2020, 07:55 PM
Banned

A Gay on Red
Old 06-28-2020, 12:02 AM
Sarnak

I knew he had it. The death of this vessel of Veesahn will secure my power. All Norrath shall feel this shift.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000885_copy.jpg (37.7 KB, 378 views)
File Type: jpg ewb.jpg (20.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-01-2020, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

Most if these pics are from blue
Old 07-09-2020, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ylarik24 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Goldlush sounds like he has never played red because thats not how it is. Just because blue and green have 100s of players afk doesnt mean thats the case on red. If you are farming something worthwhile you will be engaged with this thing called PVP. Stay on blue i can already tell you wouldnt last long on red.
I main red you dum dum
Old 07-23-2020, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

It took another step forward, digging deep into the snow with enormous dragonclaws. This inhospitable frozen sheet so deadly to the mortals than now traverse it posed no problem for the Great Wurm. Eons of life on the ice shaped these Dragonkin into the most nimble creatures on Velious despite their massive weight. So brazen our attempts to engage them in their own element as we scramble for a foothold in the endless drifts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000877_copy.jpg (79.6 KB, 288 views)
Old 07-23-2020, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

/ooc The fact that I've passed 100,000 views has not gone unnoticed. I've wanted to do something special, a post out of the norm to commemorate this crazy milestone, but have found my own ideas lacking.

Is there anything that y'all would like to see or know about in a special 100k edition of A Day on Red? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you so much for your continued viewership, forum members both old and new. I'm inordinately proud of this thread and it brings me so much joy to share my perspectives of Norrath with such a passionate community that loves the game for it's own sake.

-Feanol
Old 08-13-2020, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/ooc The fact that I've passed 100,000 views has not gone unnoticed. I've wanted to do something special, a post out of the norm to commemorate this crazy milestone, but have found my own ideas lacking.

Is there anything that y'all would like to see or know about in a special 100k edition of A Day on Red? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thank you so much for your continued viewership, forum members both old and new. I'm inordinately proud of this thread and it brings me so much joy to share my perspectives of Norrath with such a passionate community that loves the game for it's own sake.

-Feanol
Maybe a documented old-school journey across Norrath, boats and all?
Old 08-14-2020, 10:51 AM
Banned

Bless you Feanol. You were always a great guy to talk to and shoot the shit brother.

Yer pal,
Loudog (Guava).
Old 08-17-2020, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe fixed shots but as gifs instead? The passing of clouds or the distant approach of a ship from the perspective of sirens or elven sisters. The array of spell particles the instant a wizard ports out.
Old 08-17-2020, 04:29 PM
Fire Giant

Might I suggest an RP event, let Norrath join you on an open world adventure and perhaps some of these unemployed gremlins can remember the magic again. (For a moment at least)
Closed Thread