Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 12-10-2022, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

this isn't everquest th4e best enchanters had back in the day was a row of these

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anything else is haram
Old 12-10-2022, 09:04 AM
Planar Protector

at least be stylish and do

Old 12-10-2022, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously: I thought meatloaf was something our moms made to punish us. Why would someone choose to make it (with graham crackers, bread crumbs, or anything else?) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't use Graham crackers, it came out terrible. I had to douse it in hot sauce to make it edible, and my cast iron still reeks of it.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this isn't everquest th4e best enchanters had back in the day was a row of these

anything else is haram
TBH did Enchanters even do cool stuff back in the day? I remember thinking they were for sure the weakest of the casters, especially in the early days. I remember thinking it was exciting when you would read about their spells and it would say they can turn into a tree, or a book, or how it's neat that they can enchant weapons (could they ever do that? the strategy guide that I still own says they could). But that they ultimately were just more of a class you played to have fun rather than to be useful or good, but no one I knew really min/maxed or cared.

I think it was Velious by the time I realized that Haste/Clarity/Mez was OP. Never really saw people using Charm, actually most groups I was in strictly forbid it due to the high risk, lol.
Old 12-11-2022, 12:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't use Graham crackers, it came out terrible. I had to douse it in hot sauce to make it edible, and my cast iron still reeks of it.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH did Enchanters even do cool stuff back in the day? I remember thinking they were for sure the weakest of the casters, especially in the early days. I remember thinking it was exciting when you would read about their spells and it would say they can turn into a tree, or a book, or how it's neat that they can enchant weapons (could they ever do that? the strategy guide that I still own says they could). But that they ultimately were just more of a class you played to have fun rather than to be useful or good, but no one I knew really min/maxed or cared.

I think it was Velious by the time I realized that Haste/Clarity/Mez was OP. Never really saw people using Charm, actually most groups I was in strictly forbid it due to the high risk, lol.
I think they had a spell that helped restore stamina ? For which they where very popular?
Old 12-12-2022, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Yep.

Invigor

Lvl24

Main reason they where invited to grps.

Tbf their str debuffs p stronk 2
Old 12-12-2022, 04:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

anything else is haram
Can verify.
Me(13), sister(11), and brother(9) had 3 egg timers on the computer desk, one of which we guilted our grandmother into letting us take from her kitchen.