Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Skeleton

Thank you to Yinaltin (spelling?) the necro and the group he was with in Kithicor that let a number of us lowbies loot Tainted Steel Bastard Swords. That 20/42 +6 str definitely helped out my half elf ranger DPS a bit.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Aviak

I would love to thank a few people real fast.

Talon for her amazing kindness and skillz with blacksmithing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yiblaan for inducting me to Flaming Gaze then keeping me fresh with a DS.

And lastly, Gukag, who is currently running through Befallen and grabbing my corpse.

Thanks all.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

The paladin jerk(something) for giving me some free bronze pieces in EC yesterday. I just started and have to save up to be poor. So that was a great help! Im sorry I dont remember your full name... Im terrible with names. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Senorne
Old 05-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Kobold

I would like to thank Andreas for being such a great person!
Old 05-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Uncle, he chatted with me about the lvl 49 fire pet and then gave me a Breath of Ro he had for when I researched the spell. I found a Words of Bondage and now have got the fire pet sitting in my handmade backpack... Just three levels to go.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uncle, he chatted with me about the lvl 49 fire pet and then gave me a Breath of Ro he had for when I researched the spell. I found a Words of Bondage and now have got the fire pet sitting in my handmade backpack... Just three levels to go.
Don't be fooled by this man. He lures you in with kindness then tries to bro-rape you.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be fooled by this man. He lures you in with kindness then tries to bro-rape you.
Old 05-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

I'd like to thank Brutillus and Soylent. Both helped me a lot as a young Ogre Knight starting out here. The Brute is an amazing pal, generous and friendly. All Hail the Brute!
Old 05-04-2010, 05:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2Phantom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to thank Dryana for yet another night of help and guidance, she is really awesome.
I'd also like to thank Dryana, amazing person, helped me out more than once.
Old 05-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmeeggeggy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talon for her amazing kindness and skillz with blacksmithing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And lastly, Gukag, who is currently running through Befallen and grabbing my corpse.
+1

Talon helped me out with some Wu's, and Gukag tanked for our lowbie group for HOURS.. man, what amazing xp that was. Great people.
Closed Thread