Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:08 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,231
Red face

I need a druid alt on red. Butt u guys are gonna zoom past me. For reals! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:10 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,231
Default

I could summon u guys stuff with my 33 mage! And DS and bandage u tho!

My 51 clr is busy helping my friend!
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:11 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,231
Default

I could help u kite too with flux staff and snare )
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:20 PM
WokeCat WokeCat is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need a druid alt on red. Butt u guys are gonna zoom past me. For reals! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel like i could level really fast on green as a true insomniac no-lifer unemployable alcoholic, but not with these kids streaming my every move

ive seen the videos of the level 14 epic rogues running around crushbone ganking groups like that

also lets keep it real, we both know paisle is going to gank me the first chance she gets
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:40 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,231
Default

A three or 4 person group gets insane exp bonuses on red. You can hit lvl 50 in less than three days carrying naked melees with any solo class. Even wiz probably.
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:43 PM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 8,231
Default

My problem is I can only play 1-2 hrs sometimes and sometimes I just gotta randomly get off. A lot of eq players can't accommodate that from a lvling bud.

That is y I need to kit up a druid alt. Or just get my mage higher. (Solid DS) for helping newbz.

Druid so I can port and sow.
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:45 PM
Rager and Quitter Rager and Quitter is offline
Large Bat

Rager and Quitter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Kaladim
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel like i could level really fast on green as a true insomniac no-lifer unemployable alcoholic, but not with these kids streaming my every move

ive seen the videos of the level 14 epic rogues running around crushbone ganking groups like that

also lets keep it real, we both know paisle is going to gank me the first chance she gets
If paisley ganks you, then you'll probably get banned for boxing two characters, so that one will sort itself out.
__________________
"Yeah, I lost something. I lost peace and quiet. What do you need?! What do you want?! Can I not just live here, without having to occasionally deal with you animals?!"
-Carl
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-26-2023, 05:59 PM
Sweagen Sweagen is offline
Orc

Sweagen's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 44
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My problem is I can only play 1-2 hrs sometimes and sometimes I just gotta randomly get off. A lot of eq players can't accommodate that from a lvling bud.

That is y I need to kit up a druid alt. Or just get my mage higher. (Solid DS) for helping newbz.

Druid so I can port and sow.
Donít worry we donít judge uÖ tbh paisley can only play for like 4-5 hrs most of the time so it rly not a big deal

Also her highest level literally ever is 20 at the moment, lol
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-26-2023, 08:15 PM
WokeCat WokeCat is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If paisley ganks you, then you'll probably get banned for boxing two characters, so that one will sort itself out.
i use a vpn hon
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-26-2023, 08:16 PM
WokeCat WokeCat is offline
Banned


Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 70
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweagen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donít worry we donít judge uÖ tbh paisley can only play for like 4-5 hrs most of the time so it rly not a big deal

Also her highest level literally ever is 20 at the moment, lol
i feel like u can tell how strong someones work ethic is by how hard they push themselves on eq (and yes i consider eq to be hard work in 2023)

i would rather work a 60 hour week in a factory than have to do some of the 24+ hour camps ive done before

but whenever paisle gets on and starts yawning in my ear im just like okay this bitch lazy af lmao

maybe it just a female thing but idek
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:06 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.