Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 11:08 PM
Orc

The fat makes you look fat...I got a good chuckle
Old 11-06-2015, 01:34 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fat makes you look fat...I got a good chuckle
And that was the whole point. People are just too serious most of the time.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:28 AM
Banned

Point well taken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I may be a bit chubby, but I wear my dresses well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Sony was body shaming by not implementing robes big enough to fit ogres and trolls.
51 Gnome Necromancer
Lizardmilk Onmyface
37 Iksar Necromancer
Old 11-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallpoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sony was body shaming by not implementing robes big enough to fit ogres and trolls.
/agreed and whats with theslut shaming they did to all the half elves and wood elves, no robes for them either! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Kobold

Mugruk agrees that he ninja loots DE mask at GM event and does not get banned, also agrees that he is not significant. +1

Lance you have no ground to stand on- you act as if I'm trying to hide something. I think your posts are quite funny. Maybe it is you who needs to smoke a little herb? +1

Furst chuckles because he is fat. And thats okay. +1

Anyone looking to get into the End game / raid scene on this server will be met with a guild who all of the GMs are in at this time. There are GM officers, with no clear guild leader. They won't like you trying to take their precious content away from them.

Bottom line, you nerds let this game and it's pixels get to your head. Here is a movie for you to watch at your next zergfest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCZBnUt6rZ0
Last edited by BossThunderace; 11-06-2015 at 04:16 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Banned

I wonder if p2002 would be open to a Department of Fun...
Old 11-06-2015, 04:47 PM
Banned

You logged out straight after ninja looting, and it wasn't your first offense. Your only excuse is that you were intoxicated for both occasions. Also note the article i linked, especially this section:

Quote:
The results of this study might not come as much as a surprise to anyone who has used marijuana before, as paranoia seems to be an all-too-common side effect of the drug. However, what the results do tell us is that cannabis seems to enhance fear-based learning, explaining why users tend to overreact in stressful events while high
Old 11-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You logged out straight after ninja looting, and it wasn't your first offense. Your only excuse is that you were intoxicated for both occasions. Also note the article i linked, especially this section:
Great post.

Also the consequences of constantly smoking large amounts of weed lead to a state of persistent fear-based learning. This is the most harmful longterm consequence of smoking marijuana 24/7 during your developmental stages (Teenage through young adulthood). You can form entire lifestyles based around persistent fear-based learning and behaviors.

In this case, believing the GMs are your enemies despite many second chances. And forming anti-social responses based on your own psychosis in regards to the "mean cruel GM conspiracy".

The effects of this can be devastating if the person is unaware of how to control their thinking better or lacks a good attitude and outlook philosophy on life and living.

I have seen it first hand.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-06-2015 at 05:34 PM..
Old 11-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Banned

I agree, weed is not the only substance that can do that. Basically anything with any addictive qualities what so ever can trigger an addict to form a logic trap like you describe.
Closed Thread