Derupal 56 37.84%
Smedy 43 29.05%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Banned

Default Most Toxic Community Member 2015 *OFFICIAL POLL*

From the desk of Dr Nirgon:

Alright pals. Let me start off by saying I had to listen to people's opinion... a lot, to get this sorted out and fairly decided. Most of what I have had to remind people in my various convos with them was this is about only what happened in 2015.

I had to go through about 40 suggested candidates, and I learned quite a bit about what exactly a "toxic" community member is myself during this process. So I'm blest.

Let me share with you what a truly toxic individual here is. A toxic individual isn't necessarily someone who has RMTed, or gets on everyone's nerves or makes the community look bad. We got all kinds of people who fit that description here. So no, it takes much more than being an annoyance, or a shit poster, or someone who drops their pay checks on pixels.

A truly toxic individual reduces their community's brand entirely. Someone whose name comes up as a reason not to play there. Someone who more than anyone else also makes others not want to be a part of that community.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the 3 candidates chosen by the community after reading the previous thread, PMs and private contacts otherwise. It is very hard to ignore things that happened outside of 2015, but much like any great pageant, its about this god damn year. OK?

Our first candidate who wasn't even on my initial list is Hateraid. And I just gotta say, he gets my vote. On his resume is a history of nauseating shit posting and "I'm not Hateraid" forum accounts that makes Syft look normal. This kind of deception and just general bullshit moves you up the list pretty fast around here. This alone was not enough to earn him the right to be a candidate. He also is one of the worst new player griefers to cross the box, not really in sheer number of kills but moreso in just pure toxicity and grief. He's the epitomy of a newbie griefer, routinely bragging about winning despite having a fungus tunic or high end gear. He's also a notorious trainer of npcs and spewer of nasty tells to new players, routinely telling them to leave or go back to blue. But again, lots of people fit this description and didn't make the cut. What truly got this fucking PARASITE on the list was his extremes in the two categories and the fact that he disturbed a mentally ill player on this server to the point he went out and PvPed a woman and her dog. Both were hospitalized after being beaten with a mace that was reportedly BROKEN OVER THE DOG'S HEAD. It doesn't end there. He tried his forumquest out on the mean streets and got his leg stomped or something and then had the nerve to try to get society to privately cover the punishment he received with a gofundme campaign, then tried to tell other people they were worthless on the forum.

Next up is Derupal. He's more in the Vyrenoth camp in my opinion as someone who was pretty quiet and a mostly normal functioning dude even if weird. Derupal initially stood for the community and did lots of goog things. He had DB access which earned him a high seat in Emperor Rogean's royal court and was trusted with the most critical of support issues by Big Sirken. Things got sour when he touched the dirty raid pvp aids needle within our community. So much animosity, so much RL currency, so much bearding. As he drew paler in front of the computer screen, tracking nefarious activities and answering to the demands of his Emperor, the unfortunate and obvious happened to anyone who becomes too immersed in our emulated Red as Fuck Norrath. His brain began to butter. He cursed those who would mock and disrupt the great GM event he made. He cursed those who would have more power over the land than the staff. He took his first vengeance upon the Duke Nizzar. The server's population blossomed, and even Haynar came during this golden age to make the shit classic. And so it was. But the dragon's sickness ran too deep as it always does. Derupal became consumed in his investigations and petition queue, all manners of foul creatures pleaded their case and negotiated with him. The pal we once knew began to enact a new kind of vengeance. He was obviously the most talented member of the CSR staff as he was finally the one who brought down Nizzar. So why should he not at least receive some reward while so many others profited? I would liken Derupal in his final stretch to Omar Little from The Wire. He kept a strict moral code, box criminals feared him. He stole from the evil of the box... but alas was caught. His nomination is a result of his betrayal of the trust of Box Holy Emperor Rogean and the community. I do have to say one thing about his removal, at least the staff removes its toxic members. I cannot say the same about guilds here.

Finally, I was forced to put my own wishes for the final candidate aside and put Smedy up on this list. My encounters with Smedy involved doing toxic things like doctoring images to create dissent and distrust within Nihilum (I'm pretty fucking nasty toxic cobra myself). I approached him with this and he gladly complied, outperforming my wildest expectations. He was a real chum and Nihilum deserved it. But, as pointed out by others he has constantly tried to worm his way into the staff, all throughout this year and even recently. He has also been a champion of petitionquest against whatever side he isn't on, while defending his own sick behavior at forumquest legend status. One particular move he made cost the Azrael guild nearly their entire guild bank and many characters. Unable to control himself over a rustling he received at the hands of Terpuntine (been there done that) he stripped Terp's account then encouraged Azrael to mock and provoke Coach Cast. This created a real black eye on the community and sent many players went scrambling to the staff begging for their passwords and info to be changed, many could not be saved. For spurring this kind of deletion war and sickness within the community, I can see why he might get put on this list. Morever and most improtantly, I have been urged to name him as the final nominee due to his popularization of RL attacks by making "funny" (some are gr8 imo, esp the "Pool Video" and "Pixel Palace") videos attacking people based on RL characteristics or life events. He has also been reported to download any dox or RL pics of community members and then distribute them to others or then archive them and retain them publicly on his filthy Swede wensite. Again, not my first pick but this was largely decided by others in the community who shouted me down whenever I considered others to be on here. He does have a total disdain for anyone not "red as fuck" and is very harsh in his insulting and criticizing most people here, thus dragging down most people wanting to come and pvp here or stick around after getting pvped. He is somewhat of a leader of the pack when it comes to putting down people in the community, and ultimately their departure.

So there you have it pals. I encourage that you do vote and only once, and also that you take your time in considering. If you are a staff member or volunteer, you are welcome to join us in this poll and cast an anonymous vote. The staff very rarely lets us vote on anything or decide much for ourselves. Given this comes from the community, I encourage you all to realize that you are a part of this process and join me in congratulating whichever sick fuck wins this "prestigious" award.

All the best,
Dr Nasty PhD, Forumquest & Game Mechanics

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Dictated but not read)
Old 10-30-2015, 06:35 PM
Banned

This thread is set to CLOSE at the end of the year.

Take your time.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:47 PM
Kobold

You care way too much about elf sim RnF.
Your a player that contributes nothing to this community besides trying to feel good about your shit life by trolling . You might want to avoid trolling threads like these because players like me will find you irl and gut you like a fuckin fish
Old 10-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You care way too much about elf sim RnF.
Some people are interested in math profs or molecules like I give a fuck. Buzz off.
Old 10-30-2015, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

forgot to add that Hateraid went so far to differentiate himself from his own "female" alt account, he came on to himself in the same thread.
toxic? no
cry for help? yes
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-30-2015, 06:53 PM
Banned

I mean the Vyrenoth thing, Jesus.

Like do you blame the stray dog or the idiot that provokes it when they get mauled?
Old 10-30-2015, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

you are better then this nirgon
Old 10-30-2015, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you are better then this nirgon
p much this, this thread is just embarrassing.
Your a player that contributes nothing to this community besides trying to feel good about your shit life by trolling . You might want to avoid trolling threads like these because players like me will find you irl and gut you like a fuckin fish
Old 10-30-2015, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone in here is fat. Have a good day.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plackers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread is just embarrassing.

this entire thread was made to destroy Smedy's chances of becoming a staff member, that's all.

too many dudes watching House of Cards. too many dudes wanting to be Frank Underwood
Closed Thread