Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Kobold

Default Griefing monks

I need a way to grief dickbag monks. Had some shitface named Ipman come into windows the other night and just decided to start pulling a the camp.

This shit happens and i know GMs have much more shit to put up with than another "This meanie is ksing meeeeeee! QQQQQQQQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]" But normally, I just pull an entire room and FD then sit back and watch the magic happen. Then some sort of teabaging or name calling ensues.

I'm having trouble finding a solution to griefing monks that act like dickless ass pirates... I did follow one guy around trading him 1 copper for like an hour and charming every mob of mine he attacked... but it just doesn't give me half a stock like FD training.

I need your help! There has to be some method of instilling inferiority, doubt of self worth and potentially suicide in these cockswalling cum dumpsters~!!~!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-27-2010, 08:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Doesn't healing break their FD?
Old 08-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarial [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't healing break their FD?
Would just pull aggro on to him
Methlab - 50 Troll Shadow Knight
Kemba - 19 Monk
Old 08-27-2010, 09:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would just pull aggro on to him
Rofl x2
Old 08-27-2010, 10:31 PM
Banned

I don't even know what to say.

This has to be massive troll x 3.

Noob or troll?

Fuck.
Old 08-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Divine aura pull a wizard mob over him o_O
Old 08-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabruzzese99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I need a way to grief dickbag monks. Had some shitface named Ipman come into windows the other night and just decided to start pulling a the camp.

This shit happens and i know GMs have much more shit to put up with than another "This meanie is ksing meeeeeee! QQQQQQQQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]" But normally, I just pull an entire room and FD then sit back and watch the magic happen. Then some sort of teabaging or name calling ensues.

I'm having trouble finding a solution to griefing monks that act like dickless ass pirates... I did follow one guy around trading him 1 copper for like an hour and charming every mob of mine he attacked... but it just doesn't give me half a stock like FD training.

I need your help! There has to be some method of instilling inferiority, doubt of self worth and potentially suicide in these cockswalling cum dumpsters~!!~!
Wouldnt admission to a this be just as punishable as being caught doing it by a GM?

Aside from that I seen Ipman be created in Qeynos about 2 weeks ago. I remember his lowbie ass cus I liked that movie and thought it was a cute name for a monk. That bastard level'ed pretty quick to be fucking with a windows group. PL'ed Twink alt i'd suspect... maybe someone you Trained before?
Old 08-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Banned

This complaint is essentially: This monk started pulling unaggroed mobs near me for his group (not against the rules) so I trained him (against the rules).

Hmm.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:59 AM
Banned

Just sayin, if you didn't completely suck and were able to keep all the window spawns down (there's like a handful of them, a retarded ranger* could keep them all killed) you wouldn't be getting them "stolen."

* Even Zilo
Old 08-28-2010, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

You're an asshole, Reiker.