Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't imagine why SirKen would want to ban someone who does nothing but sh!t on his project in every single post and try to convince people to leave the server - totally makes no sense.
Its these kinds of brilliant political insights that will take you far in the world Spyder.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Banned

people shitting on p99 in rnf???
Old 05-16-2017, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

This thread needs intervention. This is from 2nd Nephi chapter 5 verse 21-24:

21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.

23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

24 And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey.
Old 05-17-2017, 02:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like horseshit to me. I never quoted or linked to any RMT website which is the precise reason for the permanent ban I was given. No warning and no specifics whatsoever. In your made up story what RMT website did I link or quote from?
Yes you did, and nice try but I'm not saying it because I'm not going to get banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-17-2017, 03:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This ban was/is completely unjustified and there's next to nothing I can do about it because Rogean/Nilbog don't care and Sirken isn't held accountable to anyone in these matters as far as I can tell.
Bro getting cucked is never justifiable unless you are a cuckold
Old 05-18-2017, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Man that latest patch.

Nerfed cheese, added classic models, upgraded Druid DPS. Feels good man. Glad I got my cheese done before the nerf. Thank Jesus I don't care about doing LDoNs anymore.
Old 05-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread needs intervention. This is from 2nd Nephi chapter 5 verse 21-24:

21 And he had caused the cursing to come upon them, yea, even a sore cursing, because of their iniquity. For behold, they had hardened their hearts against him, that they had become like unto a flint; wherefore, as they were white, and exceedingly fair and delightsome, that they might not be enticing unto my people the Lord God did cause a skin of blackness to come upon them.

22 And thus saith the Lord God: I will cause that they shall be loathsome unto thy people, save they shall repent of their iniquities.

23 And cursed shall be the seed of him that mixeth with their seed; for they shall be cursed even with the same cursing. And the Lord spake it, and it was done.

24 And because of their cursing which was upon them they did become an idle people, full of mischief and subtlety, and did seek in the wilderness for beasts of prey.
I loved that scene. Him and Harvey Keitel totally own that picture.
Old 05-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Banned

@ Dalden
Classic weapon models are awesome also;
- Lammy/BoC
- old mace
- Classic 2hs
- needle classic daggers

Worst;
- 2hb animation
- Zlandi heart went from gbs style orb to blue with sparkles. Wtb sword.
- The rest - ghoulbane etc is still new graphic
- Books old graphic? I hope so

Tbh is half ass.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

I heard it from Chest that BDA is returning to P99 to fill the void when everyone else jumps ship to Agnarr. Anichek is already in talks with the remaining guilds regarding the upcoming rotations. Stay tuned.
Closed Thread