Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

So...listening to alot of the .wav files in the Sounds folder im prreeeetttyy sure Ive never heard any of those sounds on p99. Guess they're all from newer expacs and the real soundfiles are those .eff files or something. No idea how to work around that, sorry man.
Old 06-28-2019, 02:46 AM
Sarnak

Yer a champ for trying. Thanks heaps. I'll either find it or not. Life goes on fo sho.
Old 07-13-2019, 04:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used an app a couple phones back called Zedge. I ran a search for everquest sounds and i managed to find the level up ding sound. I had that as my text message notification forever..

TLDR- Download Zedge if you have a smart phone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Search for everquest in app.
Oki Doki. This worked thanks. I have the skelly laugh for messages and the Level up tone for calls.
Just what I wanted.
Old 07-15-2019, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

I use the kelethin(wakening land) music as my alarm clock. Honestly makes waking up easier, highly recommended, or whatever zones music you prefer.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used an app a couple phones back called Zedge. I ran a search for everquest sounds and i managed to find the level up ding sound. I had that as my text message notification forever..

TLDR- Download Zedge if you have a smart phone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Search for everquest in app.
I did this too, thanks ! I suggest downloading the soundclips you like then uninstall the app [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread