Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have been waiting since October for a GM to look into mine.
I have one pending from October as well, been tagged by two different guides since then for review, then promptly not looked at again.

Seems to be hit or miss, some people have a turn around of about a week, others months, some years?
Old 06-04-2019, 08:26 PM
Server GM

Some stuff can be handled by the guides, some with Menden and some stuff only Llandris can take care of. We are working on it, promise.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

anywhere from a few days to a few months they do them in batches
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-14-2019, 12:51 AM
Large Bat

Default poofed JBB

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophesist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the reimbursements being done in batches, do you know when the next batch will be completed and would it include my petition from 5/3/2019? Pulling my hair out here in anticipation, lol.
Should I reply on the original petition so Menden sees it there or does the Senior GM's see these posts and i should just wait for them to respond here? Don't want to bother anyone but just making sure the petition is not AWOL and lost forever.
Old 07-14-2019, 01:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by prophesist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I reply on the original petition so Menden sees it there or does the Senior GM's see these posts and i should just wait for them to respond here? Don't want to bother anyone but just making sure the petition is not AWOL and lost forever.
Not the answer you're looking for probably, but I've had had a petition in for almost a year, that was tagged for Menden in April that hasn't been answered yet.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Just for what it's worth, there is a hidden message included in every GM / Guide response I have seen...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg no-bumping.jpg (20.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Mentathiel; 07-14-2019 at 07:11 AM..
Old 07-14-2019, 09:22 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentathiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just for what it's worth, there is a hidden message included in every GM / Guide response I have seen...
Thanks for the response. I guess I just need to be a little more patient.
Old 07-14-2019, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

you have better chances of getting a RL job than a reimbursement.
Old 07-14-2019, 06:30 PM
Sarnak

I got a reimbursement after a month or two; it was a simple one and I included details like logs, but it proves it can happen.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:23 PM
Large Bat

My petition that was flagged to be reviewed by a senior guide on 5/3 shows closed but was never resolved. Can it be reopened and reviewed or do I need to resubmit a ticket?
Closed Thread