Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

Like raping preteens?
Old 07-16-2019, 02:07 AM
Planar Protector

american conservatives, 2016 > hillary is abducting children to steal their adrenochromes, DREIN THE SWAMP
american conservatives, now > Actually, it's called ephebolia
Old 07-16-2019, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

looks like idiot Dino got himself banned again.
Old 08-10-2019, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

I think the release of the first Epstein documents warrants a bump to this thread! Implicated:

Quote:
In a deposition, Giuffre, née Roberts, claimed she was trafficked to MIT professor Marvin Minsky, who died in 2016 at age 88, as well as former Maine Sen. George Mitchell, ex-New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and money manager Glenn Dubin, whose wife, Eva, is an ex-girlfriend of Epstein’s. She also claimed to have had sexual relations with Jean Luc Brunel, a modeling agency honcho credited with discovering Christy Turlington and Milla Jovovich. Giuffre has previously claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew and noted attorney Alan Dershowitz.
Not implicated: Trump, who apparently did not even flirt with her, and, somewhat surprisingly, Clinton!

But we clearly have a long way to go! And judging by Adam Schiff's alarm over deepfakes there is video.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:08 AM
Orc

Epstein Suicided

#ClintonBodyCount
Old 08-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Epstein Suicided

#ClintonBodyCount
adios

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

It doesn't really make sense for the Clintons to kill him unless they think they can torpedo the investigation and reseal most of the evidence, and it seems a bit late for that. A better explanation is that his death means that no one can challenge the search warrants, i.e. that the FBI can simply take all of his blackmail tapes, and I would also assume that all of the data can be declassified without any sort of concern about giving him a fair trial. But now we know why all of the false flag shootings have been going on over the past week.

So my personal belief state is:
  • 50%: Epstein flipped, suicide was faked, everything is about to be released, he will magically appear to testify in a few months
  • 25%: Deep State are still in control and had him killed. The case will disappear and everyone will be distracted by the upcoming stock market crash and war in Hong Kong
  • 25%: DOJ baited the Deep State into killing him (as it helps their case) while taping it, and it will all come out
We live in interesting times!
Old 08-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

storm-min.jpg
Old 08-10-2019, 01:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So my personal belief state is:
  • 50%: Epstein flipped, suicide was faked, everything is about to be released, he will magically appear to testify in a few months
  • 25%: Deep State are still in control and had him killed. The case will disappear and everyone will be distracted by the upcoming stock market crash and war in Hong Kong
  • 25%: DOJ baited the Deep State into killing him (as it helps their case) while taping it, and it will all come out
We live in interesting times!
learn to take a victory lap bro, jesus christ. you have a moment here where pretty much the whole world agrees that something suspicious happened, and youre pushing ahead with a faked death theory?
Old 08-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Faked death? It was the Deep State playing 4d chess with Trump's DOJ. #Pizzagate
Closed Thread