Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Hey, I’m just following the LGBT agenda. I didn’t write it.

I think it’s because we’re pretty damn close to asexuals, who aren’t interested in sex at all. Our lack of fornicating troubles all the breeders out there busy repopulating the planet and it’s helpful to have a label to describe the phenomenon.

More information in this video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6PAzqBUNlCs
Old 07-09-2019, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

You’d probably enjoy more it if you loosened up some.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you arent interested in sex because you have no hormones, you are male and your T was so low and you were so confused you decided to try to become a girl with hopes someone would want to have sex with your ass.

( it didnt work )

Also you cant change your gender hope this helps !
I feel like you know so much about me. Let’s talk about you. What makes you a bad ass?
Old 07-15-2019, 12:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinitous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't something I tell many people and this is the first time I'm really going out there to make a comment of it, but are there others that play the game and have been labeled as Autistic? I recently have been exploring the idea of having Asperger's. A counselor had suggested I look into it and whole crap man, lots of things have clicked. I'm in my late 30's and this has given me a better understanding as to why my brain works the way it does in logical and social aspects.

I'm lucky in a way that my form of Asperger's is very high functioning in that I have a stable career in a field that had become my focus at an early age. What I do is almost second nature to me but the social aspect can sometimes become overwhelming to me. In real life no one would get the impression that I'm as aspie but internally it's obvious. I'm really good at masking.

It seems like games such as this are a great way for us to cope with the social world while still having the protective anonymity of being remote. If we get overwhelmed it almost nice to pretend to be someone else. If the game becomes too much I can just log off. Ever since my teens I have used games to cope with things and it all makes sense now.

If there are others it would be cool to form a guild. "Aspies of Norrath" or something. Speak up if you're an aspie, know someone, have questions, or just wanna comment on it.
How many vaccines have you received over the years and what kind of vaccines? Do you have a full list?
Old 07-15-2019, 07:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many vaccines have you received over the years and what kind of vaccines? Do you have a full list?
I don't really subscribe to the anti-vax movement. Would prefer that this topic doesn't get into the politics of it. Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk about this.

I've had all the normal vaccines growing up and also had the lyme disease vaccine that was available in the 90's. I do not get the flu vaccines.

I've been this way pretty much my whole life in terms of Asperger's.
Old 07-15-2019, 11:47 AM
Aviak

There is a strong suspicion that Autism is hereditary. It's very likely that my father is undiagnosed as being an Asperger. He definately shows many signs of it. When talking to him about it he's quick to go on the defense about it.

My mother... possibly.

Some say it's hereditary, some say it's a learned thing (personally unlikely), and others say it's a factor of their environment.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:08 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPotential [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vacccines is a child abuse ritual performed by the cult of the system to confirm your commitment
Funny, at one point I was suspected of being the troll... lets try to keep this a serious conversation.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinitous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really subscribe to the anti-vax movement. Would prefer that this topic doesn't get into the politics of it. Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk about this.

I've had all the normal vaccines growing up and also had the lyme disease vaccine that was available in the 90's. I do not get the flu vaccines.

I've been this way pretty much my whole life in terms of Asperger's.
Interesting reply, not sure what politics has to do with asking about your vaccine schedule growing up...

anyways good luck to you sir.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP. It stands for lesbian, gay, genderqueer, bisexual, demisexual, transgender, transsexual, two-spirit, intersex, queer, questioning, asexual, allies, pansexual, and polyamorous and most importantantly PEDOPHILES.

you missed one
The correct acronym is LGBTQBRAAAAAAAAAP

*sniiiiiiiiiiiifffff*
Old 07-16-2019, 06:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmroo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting reply, not sure what politics has to do with asking about your vaccine schedule growing up...

anyways good luck to you sir.
did you PM him?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread