Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 08:09 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh well. Pretty much everyone you meet 1-30 is intolerable and half of the people are after that. Then you join AM and it’s back to everyone.
Well some people join AM.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:47 AM
Banned

Never auto split.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this necro asks me to come duo bandits with him in lake rathe. I run there from Oasis, everything's good. I always have my split on out of courtesy and start looting, alternating the sashes.
I feel like something's off cause he's dead silent the whole time and seems pissed off about something, out of nowhere he gives me this wall of text about ninja looting the money and then /q'd.

I have never heard of this in my entire everquest play time. Am I missing something here?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A perfectly healthy normal human being would simply ask you to turn off auto split, or stand up from medding to loot a few bodies himself.. This dude gets put on my shit list, OP- You all good in my book man. Homey seems like he needed to step away from the computer for a break anyways. That guy's perfectly unhealthy.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Sarnak

have the authorities been warned?

help is needed, macequest imminent
Old 07-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

Yeah OP don't sweat it -- hell, when I was killing bandits at level 15 or whatever, I didn't even know autosplit was a thing. I also thought that bandit sashes were a waste of a bag slot (since they didn't sell to vendors). Hah! It's not like you two are lvl 50 or something, guy easily just could've typed a short message before reaching this (odd) boiling point
Old 07-12-2019, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

As others have said, while autosplit is dumb, you are blameless since the other person was a loser who failed to communicate in (what Cecily has rightly called) a glorified chat room of a game.

That being said ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... can we talk about your choice of UI? You've been here awhile, you should know better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As others have said, while autosplit is dumb, you are blameless since the other person was a loser who failed to communicate in (what Cecily has rightly called) a glorified chat room of a game.

That being said ...

... can we talk about your choice of UI? You've been here awhile, you should know better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey now Loramin!!! I still use the stock UI too!!! Show some respect!
Old 07-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That being said ...

Hahahah. I usually prefer the velious transparent UI but this was a fresh install and I got lazy, I think this stock UI has grown on me though.

Also y’all are creepin me out saying you know who I am holler at your boy don’t be a stranger!!
Old 07-12-2019, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Yeah I use stock UI as well.. due to the other UI's breaking the program for me.

Definitely not by user error either. What. So. Ever.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
No idea.. I just did /split and went on. Never had any problems like this before. I figured it just split the difference 50/50?
Did you /Split of did you /autosplit though?
Closed Thread