Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2021, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-10 because the majority of your guild members are a bunch of cunts
You sound like a fun guy though
Old 09-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

but what IS it?

Old 09-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naerron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but what IS it?
Old 09-02-2021, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

welp i'm a boomer and can't even post on a forum, maybe the guild is dead
Old 09-02-2021, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Triple post, he mad
Old 09-02-2021, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish doesn't have FTE bonuses. We've been winning races for fun. It may be time to start, though. They've been doing a fantastic job. Is Arcler still rocking that 90% RA? I need to up my game. A casual like myself is just sitting down here at 66%. Who does all the DKP submissions in Riot?

To date, it is my 3rd year on P99. I have never been consistently bested in coth, foot, or click races by anyone on the server, so I do not believe any player has been cheating on them. I would haven taken notice if someone started blowing through my benchmarks. Tofat, Tuddy, Iris, Papazol, Zarza on coths, Venice at RW, Mjrn, Stunningly, Papazol, Laughingor, Soju, Lennard, Capi, Detoxx, Kingmob, Luddo, Screapy on races... these guys are all killers I've spent a lot of time competing with. I see Slaggs (Gnomatron), Hogur, Mazeril, Chexi, Twist, Ironn, Trakkini, and Meathanger coming up on races too! ...I hope Griffith isn't getting paid for his Kael runs lol sorry Myrddraal.

In regards to Riot dying, it is sad to see. I had a lot of fun in that guild! Just wish it was managed better at the time. It is probably overdue now for a restructure or a merge to change the direction it has been going.

Raid success does not detract from friendships, questing, or anything else a guild has to offer. If success on raids did have any negative impact on guilds, what does the impact of failing on raids have on a guild? If you're going to be spending time raiding anyway, win. If your leadership tries to rationalize defeat, run. The competition is going to be hard enough on you without trying to carry your leaders as well.

That's cute, did you use python to script this forum post too kid? Get legit
Old 09-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's cute, did you use python to script this forum post too kid? Get legit
I haven't laughed that hard since five minutes ago.
Old 09-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naerron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
welp i'm a boomer and can't even post on a forum, maybe the guild is dead
Lmao you boomer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-02-2021, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furorr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish doesn't have FTE bonuses. We've been winning races for fun. It may be time to start, though. They've been doing a fantastic job. Is Arcler still rocking that 90% RA? I need to up my game. A casual like myself is just sitting down here at 66%. Who does all the DKP submissions in Riot?

To date, it is my 3rd year on P99. I have never been consistently bested in coth, foot, or click races by anyone on the server, so I do not believe any player has been cheating on them. I would haven taken notice if someone started blowing through my benchmarks. Tofat, Tuddy, Iris, Papazol, Zarza on coths, Venice at RW, Mjrn, Stunningly, Papazol, Laughingor, Soju, Lennard, Capi, Detoxx, Kingmob, Luddo, Screapy on races... these guys are all killers I've spent a lot of time competing with. I see Slaggs (Gnomatron), Hogur, Mazeril, Chexi, Twist, Ironn, Trakkini, and Meathanger coming up on races too! ...I hope Griffith isn't getting paid for his Kael runs lol sorry Myrddraal.

In regards to Riot dying, it is sad to see. I had a lot of fun in that guild! Just wish it was managed better at the time. It is probably overdue now for a restructure or a merge to change the direction it has been going.

Raid success does not detract from friendships, questing, or anything else a guild has to offer. If success on raids did have any negative impact on guilds, what does the impact of failing on raids have on a guild? If you're going to be spending time raiding anyway, win. If your leadership tries to rationalize defeat, run. The competition is going to be hard enough on you without trying to carry your leaders as well.
Pretty sure Tonik does most of our dkp input, and arclers RA and dkp is irrelevant if he never bids on anything lol. Not really anything they need anyway if it does even drop.
I also wouldnt call 66% ra casual, especially with these currently insane windows spread out over like 4 days. Im at a comfortable 30% myself.

Speaking of. working out the kinks in my racing \_o_/ test server times are good, up there with inbetween when i was on there last and they just won our statue. Not sure why Im having the issues I am on blue over TS, but i'll get it figured out. Throwing in the towel on racing isnt an option unless theres a rule change they make but with coths out of the picture there isnt a lot of other options. The worst part about the racing is sitting on the line for hours rather than losing but thats why I've said several times in blue general we should do away with natural variance spawns and just quake randomly once a week. Less time wasted, more time actually playing. Especially when there are mobs that require a lot of moving parts to sock like doze what with getting fte, not dropping, maintining train outs and faction, I much prefer the coth engage meta because it needed less infrastructure personally.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 09-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-10 because the majority of your guild members are a bunch of cunts
you must be fun at parties