Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2021, 12:00 PM
Banned

not going to happen

keep daydreaming, people
Old 12-01-2021, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

There is obviously a market. No question there.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know if it is GM enforced, but I know everyone at the high end is 100% in on it.

The big secret to adding Luclin to a classic timeline server is the amount of raid content in Luclin is absolutely insane.

Players are very loyal to their guilds on TAKP and when I played I saw a new guild try to climb the ladder to VT and it was rough on them.

There are huge skill/gear checks along the way to the top and you either have the requisite toons and knowledge to do it or you don't. The amount of player investment on that server is incredibly huge with guilds having strategies they don't share outside the guild. It's pretty cool.

Even if you don't make it to VT, you can still progress through ToV/VP into the lower tiers of Luclin and have an absolute blast. Luclin has so many zones that are incredibly difficult to do stuff in with a max level trio.
Rotations just aren't fun to me, but I can understand why others want them. It's great that there is a separate server for people who want that.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:43 PM
Banned

What is Luclin, 500 max AA’s?

Meh, when I was playing live it was max 15,000, maybe even 20k I believe. I know one of my chars had about 11,000 and the other around 10,000

Eventually you’ve gotten all the important stuff and just start taking things that do very little just because there is nothing else to put points in

Grinding AA’s I actually found as one of the most boring things, but this was on Live EQ
Old 12-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Banned

Luclin box with no pok book. Classic stamina would be the bomb.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

We don't even have classic stamina here yet so that's gunna be a significant classic change when it comes into play. I remember using wurmslayers in kunark being zero stamina.

Yaulp actually a good spell?
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 12-01-2021, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are the raid rotations GM enforced or is that some sort of player agreement that a new guild wouldn't be bound to?
Planning on going all Hyjal on their rotation, eh? 8-P

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-02-2021, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

two different worlds, when AA's came out only insane people ever maxed out before next xpac. untill pop normal xp groups would be like 1AA an hour or so

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is Luclin, 500 max AA’s?

Meh, when I was playing live it was max 15,000, maybe even 20k I believe. I know one of my chars had about 11,000 and the other around 10,000

Eventually you’ve gotten all the important stuff and just start taking things that do very little just because there is nothing else to put points in

Grinding AA’s I actually found as one of the most boring things, but this was on Live EQ
Old 12-02-2021, 08:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sure people will play it

but do you think devs would want to start up a whole server for pop

and regulate it as hard as p99?

fuck no

it be a fucking nightmare

a single box pop server will never happen and even if it did it will be a disaster
rrriiiiight. youre saying none of these other servers regulate their other rulesets like 3 boxing? just changing the number to 1 is soooo much harder. mmmkay drugs. more meds
Old 12-02-2021, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't even have classic stamina here yet so that's gunna be a significant classic change when it comes into play. I remember using wurmslayers in kunark being zero stamina.

Yaulp actually a good spell?
I yualp all the time anyway!
Closed Thread