Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2022, 08:26 PM
Banned

Red face

Wunderkin!

Now I have to add MAPs to my Google search history [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] and NSA references [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-16-2022, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t trump cause a hurricane?
no tromp drew something on a chart with a sharpie cuz he said something dumb.
Old 01-16-2022, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no tromp drew something on a chart with a sharpie cuz he said something dumb.
Ok maybe not a hurricane, but he DEFINITELY caused an earthquake or something. I remember because Cuba was crying about trump not sending aid. They did a press conference while there was a literal warehouse full of aid that trump shouldn’t have sent them
Old 01-16-2022, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok maybe not a hurricane, but he DEFINITELY caused an earthquake or something. I remember because Cuba was crying about trump not sending aid. They did a press conference while there was a literal warehouse full of aid that trump shouldn’t have sent them
he threw some napkins at puerto ricans?
Old 01-16-2022, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2908B2F3-EA7E-4D15-8CBC-BD23399FE6A7.jpg (23.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-16-2022, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he threw some napkins at puerto ricans?
I just wish he’d yelled “Kobe” when he hit em with that bounty 3 pointer
Old 01-16-2022, 09:19 PM
Banned

My wife's zygote is clearly trans based on it's confused and dysphoric kicking patterns. The question: Can I preemptively inject my unborn baby with hormones to make sure he feels included in girl's pre-kindergarten swimming lessons at the local YMCA? What should I do in this situation? Please guide me, morally.
Old 01-16-2022, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My wife's zygote is clearly trans based on it's confused and dysphoric kicking patterns. The question: Can I preemptively inject my unborn baby with hormones to make sure he feels included in girl's pre-kindergarten swimming lessons at the local YMCA? What should I do in this situation? Please guide me, morally.
Uhh ok so trigger warning religion

The YMCA is a Christian organization and shame on you for even considering them.
Old 01-16-2022, 11:39 PM
Banned

Weird how republicans always come up with these scenarios that dont exist about babies being turned into girls against their wills..

Why do you study trans kids, exactly? Like, thats such a WEIRD thing to be into for "research purposes". You guys make up these fucked up scenarios about kids you dont know getting operations you dont understand. None of them have names, its all just your fantasy about some parent you made up. Its really weird and disturbing how much you're into this whole babies taking hormones..
Old 01-17-2022, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. Its really weird and disturbing how much you're into this whole babies taking hormones..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E6B6AD91-5165-4281-9747-7B0F981A5075.jpg (23.0 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread