Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-16-2022, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

Your boy bout to get fedded for trying to travel with 2oz of ketamine lmao
Old 01-17-2022, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

I looked over my budget for the year and I can finally afford to hire someone to do my job. So I sent out an offer to a friend of a friend today. I will still have to run a business (and bring in more business) but its a big step towards not having to work much anymore.
Old 01-17-2022, 07:15 PM
Banned

I would make sure that is actually mint ginger tea bruh
Old 01-17-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

it's not tea, It's a cultural thing, it's just some kind of local sand that he takes to the a tea shop in NYC, he exchanges it for the green mint tea there.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:36 PM
Banned

I would be up front with them and say “hey BTW tsa, the cocaine-looking powder in my bag is just tea”

I would follow it with mentioning that you are also NOT hiding any drugs in your ass, which will get you out of a cavity search
Old 01-18-2022, 02:15 AM
Fire Giant

Made it through customs no problem. Now who wants to buy some tea!? First sips free! Rub it on your gums and feel… I mean taste… the mint!

20 bucks a gram. PST! Proceeds go towards my Galapagos dive trip fund!
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 01-18-2022 at 02:25 AM..
Old 01-18-2022, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

Finished up another dive video from the Red Sea. This one dedicated to the SS Thistlegorm.

https://vimeo.com/666943893

A defensively equipped merchant ship (DEMS), she was on a voyage from Glasgow to Alexandria with supplies for the British forces in Africa during WWII. Cargo included Bedford trucks, Universal Carrier armoured vehicles, Norton 16H and BSA motorcycles, Bren guns, cases of ammunition, and 0.303 rifles as well as radio equipment, Wellington boots, aircraft parts, railway wagons, and two LMS Stanier Class 8F steam locomotives.

On October 6th 1941, while anchored just outside the Suez Canal, a German Heinkel He 111 Luftwaffe aircraft dropped two 2.5 tonne high explosive bombs on Thistlegorm. The bombs, and the explosion of some of the ammunition stored in hold, led to the ship sinking. Four sailors and five DEMS gunners were lost. She now rests at around 30 meters deep.

Not many people realize the extreme losses suffered by merchant navies during WWII.
Old 01-19-2022, 10:55 PM
Banned

Ooh I’m kinda pissed

Last request of the day is a shelter for single women with children that’s managed by WOMEN, this fact becomes important later

They say you gotta assess this lady who hasn’t been taking her meds and has been self-injuring. But the client doesn’t want to talk to me, which is her right. So the shelter sends in their Clinical Director lady who comes in all stern like “this is what’s happening next. You haven’t kept your room up to our cleanliness standards, for example your mirrors have spots, and we are not equipped to deal with your occasional self-harm behaviors”….we are not equipped to deal with these behaviors is just a clinical way to say we’re dunzo, we’re done putting up with your shit. She then went on to say how witnessing the client scratch herself is distressing for the staff and other residents

Ok fair enough so far. Im sure they aren’t kicking out the autistic child who hits his own head in anger but whatever. Then the lady says my staff will be transporting you and your belongings to CASS (emergency homeless shelter)

I so regret not being able to talk to that clinical director because I sooo wanted to tell her “Ok let’s go ahead and play this out. This young decent looking 24 year old lady with 12 fucking bags of her life’s belongings gets dumped at 6pm at night in the most dangerous part of Phoenix AFTER the overflow shelter has already closed for the day. Worst case scenario all her stuff gets stolen in front of her and she gets raped, probably about a 20% chance of that. Best case scenario the 100 or so homeless people around her happen to be sober and kind enough to NOT try to steal her stuff right in front of her, and if she can stay up the entire night laying on top of her stuff, she keeps it. However once she falls asleep, all that shit’s gone. All of it”

Thank God this gal hadn’t burned her bridges with her parents completely and they agreed for me to drive her 50 fucking minutes the wrong direction from my office to unload her and her stuff and their house. I can’t believe the female staff at a shelter for women was willing to let this gal get fucked (quite literally) with such a prompt and poorly-timed eviction

Rant over. Felt good to be able to help at least, only now way over shift and my night is screwed up
Old 01-20-2022, 07:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooh I’m kinda pissed

Last request of the day is a shelter for single women with children that’s managed by WOMEN, this fact becomes important later

They say you gotta assess this lady who hasn’t been taking her meds and has been self-injuring. But the client doesn’t want to talk to me, which is her right. So the shelter sends in their Clinical Director lady who comes in all stern like “this is what’s happening next. You haven’t kept your room up to our cleanliness standards, for example your mirrors have spots, and we are not equipped to deal with your occasional self-harm behaviors”….we are not equipped to deal with these behaviors is just a clinical way to say we’re dunzo, we’re done putting up with your shit. She then went on to say how witnessing the client scratch herself is distressing for the staff and other residents

Ok fair enough so far. Im sure they aren’t kicking out the autistic child who hits his own head in anger but whatever. Then the lady says my staff will be transporting you and your belongings to CASS (emergency homeless shelter)

I so regret not being able to talk to that clinical director because I sooo wanted to tell her “Ok let’s go ahead and play this out. This young decent looking 24 year old lady with 12 fucking bags of her life’s belongings gets dumped at 6pm at night in the most dangerous part of Phoenix AFTER the overflow shelter has already closed for the day. Worst case scenario all her stuff gets stolen in front of her and she gets raped, probably about a 20% chance of that. Best case scenario the 100 or so homeless people around her happen to be sober and kind enough to NOT try to steal her stuff right in front of her, and if she can stay up the entire night laying on top of her stuff, she keeps it. However once she falls asleep, all that shit’s gone. All of it”

Thank God this gal hadn’t burned her bridges with her parents completely and they agreed for me to drive her 50 fucking minutes the wrong direction from my office to unload her and her stuff and their house. I can’t believe the female staff at a shelter for women was willing to let this gal get fucked (quite literally) with such a prompt and poorly-timed eviction

Rant over. Felt good to be able to help at least, only now way over shift and my night is screwed up
Good job man. I agree.
Old 01-26-2022, 12:21 AM
Banned

Forgot my sativa edible before my usual run tonight

Was pleased that I could still perform sober to my expectations, same distance as last night (my house to the nearest park, 3 laps around and back, about 4 miles), same speed or maybe even faster. Man I can’t even remember the last time I worked out sober, it’s been so long…

Interestingly enough, I started to feel like I was high (vision getting slightly blurry, good mental feeling) about 1/2 way through, but I know I was sober as a bird. I guess I was just getting drunk on my own endorphins. Must be that “runner’s high” that people who live above the influence of drugs (and bored as hell) feel

But nah, I’ll take the endorphin high + the weed high next time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]