Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Kringe co leads a guild here?

11 page thread about your fearless leader cheating in fantasy football?

http://www.lucid-vision.org/phpBB2/v...hp?f=2&t=10541

Kringes Wheel O' Cheat

1. Everquest 1 - This was back on Rallos Zek, back when you were sucking Adell's fat ass for phat loot. It was also before you were guilded in LV, so I could care less. But since I want this to be a complete list, I include it here.

2. World Of Warcraft - After Lucid Vision left WoW, some of our members kept on playing individually. In many cases, years after the fact. (Novation, Lairans, Gaeb, Camber, etc.. etc.) In what was arguably one of your single most dubious acts, you asked Pizz who had a 4-5 Max level characters, if you could borrow a couple of his accounts so that you and your buddy Bodu could play in your spare time. He trusted you guys with his accounts, and you repaid him by using them to run In-game mail Gold/Money scams, and proceeded to get them banned. Pizz was rightfully pissed off.. But hey, it wasn't your property right?

3. Vanguard - This was another time in which you were nearly booted from the guild, and instead I demoted you. I was also the only one who didn't support your outright removal. I don't even remember how the hell you convinced me not to kick you out, but I remember the other opposing viewpoint clearly "Kringe is a cancer to the guild. We need to simply cut him out." I could go on for paragraphs on your Vanguard cheating and duping, but instead I'll post what I consider the worst aspect of it. You knew we had two former LV Members on the development team there. One of which I was quite friendly with, and spoke to quite often. On top of this, we had 3-4 friendly GM's who were simply fans of our guild and playstyle, one of which is an industry friend of mine that I've known since Ultima Online. Your cheating was so rampant and blatant, that they literally had to stop associating with us for a time because they were scared that any link to LV could cost them their fucking jobs....

Let that sink in a moment. Your fucking need to cheat in a video game, jeopardized the former members jobs, AND our respect in the industry. Prior to Vanguard, I could snap my fingers and get beta accounts to whatever game I wanted. No questions asked. Nowadays? That ability is severely lessened, and your bullshit in Vanguard is a primary reason. Nice work asshole.

5. Aion - We played the game for roughly 5 minutes, but you did cheat in it. I heard from two other members who caught you and reported it back to me. I believe it was speed-hacking or something or other.

6. The Fantasy Football League - Despite your attempts to paint the league as some vast Anti-Redneck Conspiracy, you remain one of the few people who was ever actually was CAUGHT cheating. You even had to apologize for it. That of course was just the one that's public knowledge. For all your bitching about people that start BYE week players or don't manage their team, you still heavily lobbied me for Scailed to join the league this season. HEAVILY lobbied. For those unaware, Scailed was removed from the league after season 1 for being an inattentive owner. IE: The guy who famously started started Dead Jason Taylor of the Redskins after he was shot. I naturally was like hell no, but was always curious why you would lobby so heavily for him. After the draft you told me, and I even think I may have this AIM convo saved "heh - I figured I could rip him off easily for his good players. Or even just have him give them to me. It's Scailed." For anyone who remotely knows the guy, this is probably true. The second time ironically was again regarding the Delicious Burrito's. You were heavily lobbying for someone to take over that team and remove him after he started a BYE week player. I told you I'd try and get a hold of the guy and consider it if the trend was going to continue. You even had someone lined up and ready to take over the team? Who was it... Why a real life friend from Kentucky, that was willing to join and work out a deal to trade you Steven Jackson. You know, so both teams could remain competitive........ So I clearly that didn't happen.

Again - Let this sink in.... You cheated, and tried to further cheat in a damned Fantasy Football League. Who the fuck does that?

7. Darkfall - Well clearly it wasn't you teleporting all over the place, speed hacking, and getting banned from the game. It was your evil "friend" - Damn Him!

Honourable Mention: Warhammer - Not officially on the wheel, since you didn't really cheat. You tried, and I believe Bodu had to take a suspension for it.. but well - It was a tough game to crack. Warhammer is simply notable because it's the one game where the general rank and file of LV really made it clear they couldn't stand you. They did so by avoiding channels you were in on Vent, not coming on, or simply voicing it. Read Daynna's post, and then read Rhawn's. Your ability to be absolutely fucking annoying to play with, led the aforementioned Bright Wizard and 10 of his friends to take a vote prior to Darkfall's release. The verdict was "We love LV, we love playing with You(Mangar) Overfiend, Rachel's hilarious on her twink characters. We love the guild. Some of us just refuse to sit in the same Ventrilo as fucking Kringe for another game. It came down to if we really could co-exist in the same guild with that guy.. It wasn't unanimous, but we just can't do it." There was further elaboration on why, and that convo I did save.

The reality, is that you weren't removed from your officership or any position of authority in Lucid Vision because of your ragequitting the football league. It was going to happen prior to us going into Star Wars regardless. It was already planned, but with the game not being released for at least a year - Didn't need to be done now. I already have an idea how the leadership is going to look for our next game, and I was going to grab you privately and explain your removal. You pretty much forced the issue in public. Truth be told, it should have been done years ago. Hell, you should have simply been kicked out during our Vanguard run. But I'm a loyal guy, and I don't kick my friends to the curb. You repay this with pages full of drama, and a public questioning of MY character? Fuck You.

I'll also add in: I've never cheated in an MMO Ever. Not once. You know this to be true. Again - My Character Vrs A Career Scumbag. A pretty obvious choice.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

What the hell is this
Old 04-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Banned

didnt read, didnt care.. grats on time waste
Old 04-17-2013, 11:21 AM
Fire Giant

Fantasy football jimmies appear to be rustled
Old 04-17-2013, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fantasy football jimmies appear to be rustled
Old 04-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone on the server knows Kringe is a cheater/hacker from other games. It is like the big ongoing joke on the server.

I have no idea if he cheats here or not, but if you cheat in every other game you play then it is hard to think that this one game is the exception.
Old 04-17-2013, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no idea if he cheats here or not, but if you cheat in every other game you play then it is hard to think that this one game is the exception.
rofl same goes true for supreme and nizzar??

mhmmmmmm
Old 04-17-2013, 11:52 AM
Banned

Most of you EQ nobodies do not realize the shit bomb that is coming in this thread.

Mangar vs. Kringe

Taking wagers on immersion levels and how many pages this could carry on.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

One important point I'll note is that Mangar and Kringe got along very well and had some epic lulz together.

EQ - you took him in knowing this whole Adell thing. People were more allegiant to the collective PvE zerg that was AD. Shame on me again for being a freedom fighter with that decision (not really).

Vanguard, I think you should be after Bodu and not Kringe :P. Not to mention fight fire with fire, that game was hax central.

Warhammer -
It's a shame what happens when two people play with different goals in mind and become at odds :/. Still, epic fun was had and probably best recent game I played (that's sad..).

Fantasy Football League-
I was largely removed from all this, but it appeared a war of egos started and Overfiend had it out for Kringe day 1. You picked the guy who was most allegiant to you and matched your guild goals/play style. Let's be honest, that's what 99% of this feud was really about... frankly stupid shit :P.

It was probably a long time coming but you can't have a Kringe type guy who is going to be try-hard/end game in a guild who just wants to PvP casually (although very skilled I must say, we matched #'s rune priesting on the meters!).

LV was very grand times, but MMOs are just plain old bad now. What a shame.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

lol
a++ entertaining read. unfortunately yes kringe has made his way to the top through a series of mergers and acquisitions

the resistance to nihilum (the local bluebie kings of the server) is quite the cluster of personalitys tho so kringe fits right in.
UNFORTUNATELY my pals in force are faced with the dilemma of working with this resistance (and folks like kringe) or let nihilum run the server
Closed Thread