Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default This is not classic

just cus i try to scam someone and im competative i want the best advantage over everyone im a necro i /roleplay as a necro that hates ppl and is depressed irl why cant i be bad this isnt class i acted the same on live 20 years ago and i got at least a dozen warnings and a dozen suspemnsions before they banned me the gm were more better and stuff i mean wat the fuk is this crap where ur waiting in gm administrated lines to get camps lol fukin bluebie carebears make me sick
Old 02-06-2020, 02:17 PM
Server GM

This isn't EQ Live where there are no rules. I don't comment on suspensions usually, but you pretended to be a guilds EC mule to try and scam items from players & deleted the character once it failed multiple times. This is not ok.

If you want to appeal your suspension, please come to the petition/exploit forums and we can have a longer discussion.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

on live a friend of mine was 'roleplaying' a rogue and stole some items in EC

within a min a GM 'froze' his character and took the items back
Old 02-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm3134344 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just cus i try to scam someone and im competative i want the best advantage over everyone im a necro i /roleplay as a necro that hates ppl and is depressed irl why cant i be bad this isnt class i acted the same on live 20 years ago and i got at least a dozen warnings and a dozen suspemnsions before they banned me the gm were more better and stuff i mean wat the fuk is this crap where ur waiting in gm administrated lines to get camps lol fukin bluebie carebears make me sick
Can you please roleplay someone that uses punctuation and grammar
Old 02-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm3134344 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"gofuk"
Old 02-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Youre an idiot
Old 02-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Kobold

Hahah, pretty funny satire, but please don't cause racism against necros, many of us are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't EQ Live where there are no rules. I don't comment on suspensions usually, but you pretended to be a guilds EC mule to try and scam items from players & deleted the character once it failed multiple times. This is not ok.

If you want to appeal your suspension, please come to the petition/exploit forums and we can have a longer discussion.

[backs away from OP slowly]
Old 02-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

LOL at first I was all "haha galach got trolled" but then I was like "holy shitbubbles, this is for real?"

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Kobold

There are some wonderful adult literacy programs out there. Would you like some recommendations?
Old 02-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Are you role playing you’re depressed irl or are you just depressed irl? I can’t tell with your paragraph long sentence with no punctuation.