Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, I am not religious but I am very spiritual, but nevertheless I am thinking maybe if I were religious, it would buff my spirituality and maybe I could meet like minded good clean folks to hook up with my husband and me.

Do you guys attend church? Work in church functions? Wat's that like, is it good? How many cans of beans do they expect you to donate at donation drive? How often are those? Wat church demonination is the best for Trans Ladies? Catholic? Any advice for the budding mystic?

DO NOT lie, or God will know.
*sighs like its a heavy job*

well....

*puts up caution tape*

The best route if you want to go the christian route is the christian hippy route. Where you interpret the bible for yourself and you are the church.

However... this is really boring you may want to join a group. Annnnndd.... Catholicism is kinda fake church. The roman church never really died and the eastern roman empire didn't die for quite sometime. I know the Greek Orthodox church is scary and they look like russians. But I view it as Catholicism was basically a fake dead roman empire trying to gain power. Though the Greek Orthodox Church is still man interpreting what God said, when you should do it for yourself... its still close to the hippy christian club.

Protestants are cool but eh.. if your uncomfortable with rednecks or the English it might not be for you.

lutherism is cool too but I don't know about it but. Might be too Reichy.

When in doubt, become a white hippy and say that buddhism has all the answers just because its not your peoples religion.

I stay neutral in a Jedi like mode. I am a recovering christian fanatic.
Old 01-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Banned

Or if you are nuts like me you can go down the Mormon route. (only if they allowed booze.)

Hello, I am brother Peter.

Jesus was the first blonde. All the jews were jealous that he was born with a power level of 10,000.

He then left to create Deutschland. The blondes were then persecuted by the world for creating great countries, after themselves crawling out of the dark ages.

Joseph smith then was talked to by aliens that said, "Jesus is a common religion on all planets. And it is the only way to cure peoples jealousy of great countries. You must continue the Christian religion to make sure that America is saved, for it is the greatest country in the world."
Old 01-04-2021, 09:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope he feels better [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lot of solipsistic weirdos revealing mental illness post trump. Anyway what's the most inclusive church demonination? Like who wouldn't be weird about a Christian trans lady, recognize poly unions, etc.?
United Church in the USA as well if you can find a local denomination. Seems to trend heavily towards liberal & high income.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Im not religious, but during the social distancing, my neighbour (a christian i believed) can attend their sunday 'meeting' online.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

To bad for all of them the sabbath is on Saturday. Ouch.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:37 PM
Banned

OP I think this dude goes to church:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're welcome.
Old 01-05-2021, 04:51 PM
Banned

safety pin in the glasses very chic
Closed Thread