Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not a clown. You're the whole fucking circus. Men earn much more than women and do you know who the biggest streamers on twitch are? Not hot tub streaming women...

Here you go, dumbfuck:

https://www.groovewallet.com/richest-twitch-streamers/

https://www.gq.com.au/entertainment/...ff17d24?pos=12

Looks like the VAST majority are hairy fucking dudes. Interesting.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...pay-gap-facts/

poor fucking men... only enjoy a 15% pay difference now. fucking gross.
this guy cannot comprehend facetious speech, and has anger issues stemming from the fact that he doesn't have the tits and ass to squeeze and shake at people online.

Keep at that keto diet bro, and after your transformative surgeries, there will be a small subsect of men that will enjoy your buffalo-bill style performances online.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-25-2021, 11:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if trolling or stupid. 'What if' doesn't apply to anything I said.

You chill and let your little butt buddy enjoy the bed they made with absolutely braindead statements.
I only have one butt buddy and it’s you sweetheart. /kiss
Old 04-26-2021, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never been able to watch streamers, seems ultra gay, I know that it's all the rage with the youth for some reason
Thing is, people who say this kinda stuff would say the same about gamers in general. It is super degenerate and "gay" to sit there and fiddle your fingers over a keyboard too if you think of things this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gredoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when twitch.tv was justin.tv and was supposed to be for 'live blogging' and no one cared and just streamed movies,tv shows and anime 24/7 and then some people started streaming games and somehow watching someone play a game became popular.

I miss justin.tv, it was a lot of fun chatting with people about a tv show you all liked, watching the newest episode. It was also great background noise for doing other stuff. Found a bunch of new anime I never heard of, watched a lot of stuff I wouldn't had otherwise.
I watched so much of the office on there. It was unsustainable obviously but yeah much better times before money got involved and now everyone just does it for a paycheck and those who are successful just made it a, "job" and talk about how hard its hard and is a job.

Streaming isn't easy. Like anything.. But id hate to turn my video game hobby into a job, literally the last thing I want to do.
Old 04-26-2021, 01:05 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You may not be ready to hear this but paying brad to pay kieth parkinson to draw pictures of firiona vie and let u play a high elf enchantress is the same as paying these people to look pretty and play elfs online.

Nothingg at all wrong with that.

It' probably some natural law of the universe u can't avoid. At the quantom level. That causes DNA to form the way it do.
You comparing Firiona Vie to a fucking tubgirl?!

TAKE IT BACK!!
Old 04-26-2021, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thing is, people who say this kinda stuff would say the same about gamers in general. It is super degenerate and "gay" to sit there and fiddle your fingers over a keyboard too if you think of things this way.
I love video games, I play them every day. I do not, however, think watching some 35 year old play Minecraft for 2-3 hours is entertaining - but to each their own
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-26-2021, 02:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love video games, I play them every day. I do not, however, think watching some 35 year old play Minecraft for 2-3 hours is entertaining - but to each their own
you wouldn't be the audience. probably more kids.. so id hope that guy was streaming things that help kids learn or creative stuff not entertain ur ass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2021, 02:47 AM
Fire Giant

LOOOK IN MY EYE!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread