Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

if i was president I would have had all the Americans hide in closets, then when they least expect it, while they're taking photo's behind all the desks we JUMP OUT AND SHOOT EM!

lol jk but imagine if that happened lol
Old 08-16-2021, 06:18 PM
Banned

i mean we could redeploy and massacre them while they were out. except defending pride in this case would be totally psychopathic. God bless Biden for holding firm.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it doesnt involve trump except for the peace deal, which was a good deal which is why biden honored it.
"When I came into office, I inherited a deal that President Trump negotiated with the Taliban.

The choice I had to make as your president was either to follow through on that agreement or be prepared to go back to fighting the Taliban in the middle of the spring fighting season. There would have been no cease-fire after May 1. There was no agreement protecting our forces after May 1. There was no status quo of stability without American casualties after May 1. There was only the cold reality of either following through on the agreement to withdraw our forces or escalating the conflict and sending thousands more American troops back into combat in Afghanistan, and lurching into the third decade of conflict."

He specifically said he was forced into this decision by trump or there would ahve been a conflict.

He blamed trump.

Let alone the only thing that we all can agree is "wrong" currently in afganastan, is that it's a shit show.. not that we shouldnt be leaving..

And the only thing Biden could have done? Was ensure that it wasnt a shit show and that people could leave safely best or worse case scenario.

So unfortunately Biden is at fault here of the current evacuation, and in the above quote he is I think, very clearly trying to deflect blame onto trump.
Old 08-16-2021, 06:21 PM
Banned

lol you are nuts. he abided by the agreement. Trump obviously is not to blame for the reality of it being the 3rd decade of war at this point. You do not know how to read. It was merely setting up the factual basis for his decisions. You are imagining the anti-Trump thing in there because you are crazy obsessed
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-16-2021 at 06:23 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Im not nuts anymore than you are.

How do you interoperate the quote, that he was saying the cold hard reality of it being a good deal and is commending this great outcome and great idea by trump?

This is a disaster lol and he's like, "was the other guy I had to do it"

That's blaming!
Old 08-16-2021, 06:24 PM
Banned

he had to choose between honoring Trump's agreement and leaving civilians behind as he did, or disgusting alternative of lurching into a third decade of conflict and only involving more people. Find the Trump insult in that sentence, loon. If anything he has credited Trump with setting the stage for a reasonably peaceful withdrawal.

you guys have one track fucking minds, this is bigger than Trump lol. it's a 4-president deal
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-16-2021 at 06:26 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

agreed, op

was a shithole to begin with and will always be a shithole

their culture is their undoing
Old 08-16-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he had to choose between honoring Trump's agreement and leaving civilians behind as he did, or disgusting alternative of lurching into a third decade of conflict and only involving more people. Find the Trump insult in that sentence, loon. If anything he has credited Trump with setting the stage for a reasonably peaceful withdrawal.

you guys have one track fucking minds, this is bigger than Trump lol. it's a 4-president deal
No no, trumps agreement has nothing to do with the process in which biden exited the country. It may have given him a time frame, but it didnt say "to completely not even consider at all that it would be anything like Viet Nam"

That is the major blunder that is bidens to own, just america's pandemic response is trumps.

And we are going to regret leaving, mark my words.

Saying, "He made me do it" is some cowardly crap to do, for a president.
Last edited by Jibartik; 08-16-2021 at 06:28 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
agreed, op

was a shithole to begin with and will always be a shithole

their culture is their undoing
thanks. Can you please give a quick read and confirm that Jibartik's interpretation of the speech is very confused? I think he needs that
Old 08-16-2021, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you interoperate the quote
I took it as an attempt to forestall some of the usual partisan bickering by reminding folks that the other side wanted out, too.

Danth
Closed Thread