Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2022, 03:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Talking LF endgame Guild!

Yo! Me and my GF has been playing a lot of wow on and off ever since classic came out, and we did play some EQ in between but ended up playing tbc classic and eventually seasons of mastery. But we have now decided to quit seasons of mastery and wow in general for a long time, and we will be focusing on EQ and our goal is to get our class epics! Might be a bit high set goal, but that is what I have wanted to do ever since I started playing EQ in 2018 on the blue server. So what I want to achieve with this post is to find a guild who is willing to help us achieve this goal, but not only that but to show us how to play EQ both at low lvl and end game, how to farm gear, raid, explore all zones etc. My max lvl char on blue was 55 Wizard and on green we both had a lvl 45 Wizard + Druid. But we don't have those characters anymore because of some stupid reasons, but we are lvling new characters again Wizard + Druid and hope to find a guild to play with. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We are both 27 and 25 years old and live in Sweden, so we are on EU and what I've clearly noticed is that EQ player base are majority US players, but it might work anyway as we are usually able to play after 15:00 our time until at least 23:00 on weekdays unless we have something to do besides go out with our dog :P but on weekends we can probably go much further and also start earlier depending on when we wake up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So yea, hopefully there is a guild out there who is willing to take us with them and show us how to play EQ on a high lvl and do some serious end game raiding and grouping to get some really nice gear and eventually our epics!

Kind regards
//Slow_xP/Grimpo
//Kiera
Old 01-15-2022, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

I think the only non shit tier raid guild on Green is <Seal Team>, the rest of the server basically picks up their scraps. However, at level 27 and with no "ready to raid items" that they require, you are a long way off from being able to join as a raider, like a light-year away.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-15-2022, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

https://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Guilds#Raid_Guilds

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-15-2022, 10:47 PM
Sarnak

The key is to sell yourself and what you offer, not advertise all the things you expect a guild to do for you. This entire post reads like a lot of work for minimal gain. No 'endgame' guild would take on a project like that when they can have their pick of more experienced and prepared players. You definitely want to be looking more into newbie guilds while you learn the ropes.
Old 01-16-2022, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The key is to sell yourself and what you offer, not advertise all the things you expect a guild to do for you. This entire post reads like a lot of work for minimal gain. No 'endgame' guild would take on a project like that when they can have their pick of more experienced and prepared players. You definitely want to be looking more into newbie guilds while you learn the ropes.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-16-2022, 04:18 AM
Planar Protector

Any guilds offering a mage epic pixel package?
Old 01-16-2022, 06:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Alright thx for the reply's! I totally get that a raiding guild would expect to invite members with a lot of experience, knowledge and ready to actually be too good help in raids. So maybe a high top end guild might not be for us right now, but it would be amazing to actually be there at some point and get to see all end game. Only thing I'm worried about is if we join another more casual guild, we might end up finding new friends to play with and not wanting to leave them behind but then get our selves stuck at not doing the high-end game content. I know it might be too much to ask for, but I mean eventually you would have 2 brand new players in your guild who are social and chill to play with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], hyped to raid and willing to commit as much as we can to raiding and in general learn everything about the game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 01-16-2022, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Kingdom, Force of Will I can attest are good people with raids.
Old 01-16-2022, 02:10 PM
Aviak

If you want a euro guild, <Dusk Till Dawn> is the guild for you since it euro and south east asian friendly. The members and leaders come from raiding guild on green so you ll find all the help and advise you need to level and play endgame content... plenty of time to see the world and decide which raiding guild interest you once you get both toons to 60 too.
Last edited by Taxijoe; 01-16-2022 at 02:13 PM..
Old 01-16-2022, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

I advice that you look into raid attendence requirements of various guilds. Depending on your lifestyle it may be easy or impossible to meet that requirement.

Remember, raids in EQ isn't a scheduled 8pm wednesdays-type of deal. Raid windows are long and you're often expected to park your character at X location and leave it there during the whole raid window unless you're able to bind and gate there. I.e. raiding with your main means you may not be able to play your main much outside of raids.
Closed Thread