Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2022, 09:00 AM
Large Rat

Default How to meet girls?

Hello everyone, I'm pretty tired of getting some rejections from girls in real life, I want to meet some girl on the Internet, can you recommend a good dating site?
Old 01-17-2022, 09:55 AM
Banned

Are you a successful millionaire yet? This happens naturally once you don't suck so bad.

Also, use a condom.

Try Jordan Peterson. Or some other group activity like church quire if you aren't super athletic. Maybe Drama Club. Or like go hand out food to the homeless on the beach, don't date any of them drug addicts tho.

Girls like cool people, who are low BMI, don't smell weird or have greasy hair/skin, good chatters, knowledgeable while not being know-it-alls or control freaks. Self motivated and established, independent. (you pay rent and don't live with mom, although if you do you may be able to find a smelly fat girl in a similar situation who likes to be neglected like you neglect yourself). Self entertained (not to clingy or dependent on them for fulfillment). Funny (not morbid gross uncle funny tho). And especially important, dress in more colors than black and have other friends first, doesn't matter what sex or gender those friends are, that is probably the #1 most important thing.

They will be impressed by your katana skills hobby if you can meet the above critieria, if you can't well. Yikes.

Also real girls are foody connisiours so it helps to also be a 5 star Michellen chef, and fighter pilot, with a great singing voice, and dance moves. Bring them treats and they will forever swoon to you.

Also never ever ever admit to being a virgin lawl. (also don't make up dumb fake shit to look like you are not a virgin either)

DRUGS and untied shoelaces are a dealbreaker for me for sure. If you don't meet any of these criteria, it's not that you really actually suck or have low potential, it's just that you haven't decided you are worth having all these things in your life, and you probably think a girl will fill that void. Most likely. There must be exceptions. Although I have not met one. Either that or you are disabled in some horrific way due to progress and you probably shouldn't contribute to someone else's mental health issues or the genepool without addressing your own first. Seek help in the community by being a good samaritan and working on projects to better your neighboorhood, village, family, school, friends w/e if that is the case. They will teach you how to be happy and then females will flock to your happy vibes.
Last edited by starkind; 01-17-2022 at 10:10 AM..
Old 01-17-2022, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Starkind pretty much summed it up
/thread
Old 01-17-2022, 10:07 AM
Banned

Ya I joined the military and learned how to chop firewood, garden, and shoot a bow like in skyrim, girls just started flocking to my door. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2022, 10:08 AM
Planar Protector

I replied to your RnF thread on the same topic, here's a little piece about handling rejection.

You Suck. think about it. did that bother you? should it have bothered you? are you even bothered by my insult? Good. Now apply that to women who catch your eye.

Advances rejected by an object of affection come with several punches. First, you can't pursue something you wanted, Second, an object of affection is elevated in the mind of the beholder thusly if such a thing has rejected the beholder, the logical conclusion must be some perceived short coming of said beholder.

Real Truth: Who the fuck knows why anyone does anything? No one. Did she reject you because you're fat n' ugly? or did she reject you because she just got out of a bad relationship, and feels like she cannot take on anything new right now? Or did she reject you because she herself feels inadequate?

There are millions of reasons, if you let yourself become hung up on the why or what, there is literally a pheromone stench of desperation. Some chemical that lets other animals know, "This Bro Doesn't Fuck" You can't shower it off, or cover it in colonge or smother it in AXE body spray. So you gotta stay cool, stoic, aloof. You don't need them, they need you, this is the image you must cultivate. Do things like ignoring women you wanna talk to, while engineering tiny little moments of contact, simple as holding a door.

tiny example: theres this new chicky at work, and last week it snowed. She parked 4 cars down from mine. I cleaned the snow off of 2 cars up from mine, and 4 cars down. I told no one. They asked around and it came to me and I said yeah I did that. The other folks were like thanks bro, and new chicky went off on some thing about how much men suck these days and its great that I did this for those people. Boom, I'm in. theres alot yet to do, but i'll get there soon. If i had only cleaned off her car, it would have been super awkward for her, and she would have clammed up, retreated etc.

Make it a hobby, see how far you can play these human mating ritual bullshit games. The entire business of dating is bullshit really, we all want the same things, yet we all play mindfuck games and dance around the issue.

When i was a kid, I was awkward AF, didn't even have the balls to talk to a pretty girl at school. The looming threat of rejection was such a bitch. One day i realized i was more afraid of the feeling of rejection, than i was of actually being rejected. I realized I didn't care if she says No, I cared about WHY she said no.

Here's what I did: For a long time, years, I asked out every girl with a decent body. All of them. Married, dating someone, IDC. I never broke the "bro code" though, if i know the guy she is dating, I don't try anything.

It's aversion therapy, immerse yourself in that thing which bothers you the most. Hit on women whom you don't care if she says yes or no, just pick someone and go for it.

If she says yes, you're probably gonna get laid in a date or two, if she says no, then what have you lost?

Nothing! because you didnt care to begin with.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try Jordan Peterson.
All of Starkind's advice is valid except for this part, girls that know who Jp is will run the hell away if they are wise. Try it if you want, but don't display the book prominently.
Old 01-17-2022, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

it's a bot guys
Old 01-17-2022, 10:48 AM
Banned

Aw, shucks
Old 01-17-2022, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These modern bot scripts make no sense

Back in my day (old man voice) bots usually plugged something. They’d spit a few lines about dating sites and after you answered they would shift to something like “Hey wanna see me get fucked by donkeys, check out ASSPLAY.ORG” or something like that

These modern bots just say their script and fizzle out with no plug. Just bad programming
Old 01-17-2022, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Like everything else in life, dating is a skill. Some people are more naturally gifted at it than others. Dating also needs other skills, such as social skills, and hygene skills.

Natural looks help, but looks cannot be easily changed, and many women honestly aren't looking for a male model, even if they claim it. Most people look somewhat attractive, unless you got extremely unlucky genetically.

You just need to keep getting back on the horse every time you fail. You will learn something new from every attempt, and level up your dating skills. Eventually you will meet someone who won't reject you. Just be patient, persistent, and don't stalk people lol. When they say they aren't interested, they probably mean it.

For your original question, if you want to practice dating online, volume is key. Join as many big sites as you can, and be as active as you can. Unfortunately these sites are designed to give you too many choices (and you really only have a picture to go with), so most of the time it is luck when you find someone who is willing to chat with you for more than 5 seconds.