Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2018, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

Ice bear is +50 charisma irl.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

One more plus for Troll/Shaman that I hadn't realized until I rolled one and did the snare neck quest- one of the steps along the way give you access to this:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Skinned_Halfling_Face_Mask

Allows you to turn into an assling shaman for 36 minutes, along with the + faction with the goodies that comes along with it. The mask is lore, but it's repeatable even after you have the snare neck. Just have to run through Nektulos and kill a lvl 13 mob and turn in his head in Neriak to get a new mask. I always keep a mask and a backup head looted, so if I need to do a quest turn-in or something I can use it and get a new mask again.

So while barbs might get bear form and leather skirts to wear, they can't turn into asslings, can they?
Old 04-19-2018, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more plus for Troll/Shaman that I hadn't realized until I rolled one and did the snare neck quest- one of the steps along the way give you access to this:
https://wiki.project1999.com/Skinned_Halfling_Face_Mask

Allows you to turn into an assling shaman for 36 minutes, along with the + faction with the goodies that comes along with it. The mask is lore, but it's repeatable even after you have the snare neck. Just have to run through Nektulos and kill a lvl 13 mob and turn in his head in Neriak to get a new mask. I always keep a mask and a backup head looted, so if I need to do a quest turn-in or something I can use it and get a new mask again.

So while barbs might get bear form and leather skirts to wear, they can't turn into asslings, can they?
*RIVERVALE VANGUARD INTENSIFIES*
Old 04-20-2018, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

Rivervale "Vanguard" knows its place. They do not interfere in the business of Trolls.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Shammy melee drops off in 40s, where JBB will really shine. If you're thinking Troll, OP, just reroll. I've deleted plenty of chars in their 40s, including a 52 epic'd Troll shammy, heh. It's a game, play what you enjoy staring at the most. The snare neck is pretty worthless, so don't let that be a deciding factor. Although I liked the one post about getting that halfling mask during the quest.
Old 05-03-2018, 08:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shammy melee drops off in 40s, where JBB will really shine. If you're thinking Troll, OP, just reroll. I've deleted plenty of chars in their 40s, including a 52 epic'd Troll shammy, heh. It's a game, play what you enjoy staring at the most. The snare neck is pretty worthless, so don't let that be a deciding factor. Although I liked the one post about getting that halfling mask during the quest.
Why delete when you can just have more?

Also that snare neck is the deciding factor in a monk/sham duo's ability to take down Hate minis and similarly difficult/fleeing mobs.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why delete when you can just have more?

Also that snare neck is the deciding factor in a monk/sham duo's ability to take down Hate minis and similarly difficult/fleeing mobs.
Hadn't logged him in years, I like to keep my char select screen decluttered [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-03-2018, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never done that particular duo, and I've never used the VP snare spear, but wouldn't that work for any Shaman race (assuming you can get them VP gear of course)?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
assuming you can get them VP gear of course?
Hate is casual content, VP is not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to keep my char select screen decluttered [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn't make sense. Why do you have more than one character per account?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hate is casual content, VP is not really.

This doesn't make sense. Why do you have more than one character per account?
Hate is casual & one char per account...Two neckbeard statements I can't relate to
Closed Thread