Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Planar Protector

Default All Wizard raid guild - possible?

I was just thinking. Would it be possible to have so many wizards in a guild that if they all cast the proper nukes at one time, could they instantly kill dragons all in one shot?

If so, why not make an all wizard guild? Wouldn't that be pretty efficient?
Old 07-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Classic kunark sure

Velious dragons have too much hp for this to work
Old 07-05-2017, 10:27 AM
Banned

Would be better to have 50 Shadow Knights. Everyone disc and Harm Touch...could probably insta gib most Kunark era dragons. I think they ended up nerfing HT on live because of tactics such as this.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be better to have 50 Shadow Knights. Everyone disc and Harm Touch...could probably insta gib most Kunark era dragons. I think they ended up nerfing HT on live because of tactics such as this.
People did that during Luclin with mana burn wizards and fearless paladins against Kunark dragons. There was "team manaburns" on most servers and a group of 3-4 decently equipped fearless paladins could take out any Kunark dragon. Manaburn got nerfed because of that. During PoP, decently equipped paladins could solo Kunark dragons pretty easily. I wouldn't be shocked if Slay Undead paladins did it to Venril during Luclin, either (I soloed him during PoP using the PoWater weapon with a double slay undead proc)
Old 07-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just thinking. Would it be possible to have so many wizards in a guild that if they all cast the proper nukes at one time, could they instantly kill dragons all in one shot?

If so, why not make an all wizard guild? Wouldn't that be pretty efficient?
Gotta have a tank.

And the resists would prolly kill your mana pool if nott he tank dying before you get a few casts in.

Minimum 50 lvl 60 wizards would be my guess to attempt.
Shooting from the hip.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 07-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this was a problem on the progression servers at first too, because as usual the live PCs are overtuned for classic content at this point. People had level 52 SK box armies they would log in and insta-kill Vox/Naggy that way.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Sarnak

<First In Force>
Old 07-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this was a problem on the progression servers at first too, because as usual the live PCs are overtuned for classic content at this point. People had level 52 SK box armies they would log in and insta-kill Vox/Naggy that way.
This is what I was thinking of - it was the progression servers. That's where the mage army thing came from also.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People did that during Luclin with mana burn wizards and fearless paladins against Kunark dragons. There was "team manaburns" on most servers and a group of 3-4 decently equipped fearless paladins could take out any Kunark dragon. Manaburn got nerfed because of that. During PoP, decently equipped paladins could solo Kunark dragons pretty easily. I wouldn't be shocked if Slay Undead paladins did it to Venril during Luclin, either (I soloed him during PoP using the PoWater weapon with a double slay undead proc)
A paladin on my server used to get Zlandicar like this. He once let me loot the talisman for the Shroud of the Dar Brood.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

I miss my manaburn squad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

RIP Juice Crew.
Closed Thread