Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-15-2021, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ima heat up the broiler
I eat covinjury meat.

I heard Maccas in Saudi Arabia offer free horse
paste with each McEquine Burger. That's data right there.
Old 10-15-2021, 06:57 PM
Fire Giant

notice all the people who are getting "injured" were flaccid cunts to begin with?
Old 10-15-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaccine caused massive bruising in me.

I don't drive and am a shut in. And I wasn't working out or getting crushed at the time of the vaccine.

I've upped my physical activity these last weeks no bruising. It's not from normal shit. Or some vitamin deficiency.

To deny people are injured who self report you gotta be a really fascist rich cunt. Probably a doctor with a big bias, prejudice, or agenda. Or a newscorp with a contract.
A friend and I were both in hospital within a few weeks of getting AZ covid vaxed. Both with stroke like symptoms.

Maybe coincidink as I’ve not gathered enough anecdotes to run a metaanalysis.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:31 PM
Banned

Anecdote; primary definition: a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person.

Secondary definition, which people base the term "anecdotal evidence" on: an account regarded as unreliable or hearsay

It's a useless term in and of itself, because it has completely contrary definitions. However when there are a bunch of them and they all agree, it becomes data.
Old 10-15-2021, 07:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm good with natural immunity

God is Great
And Almighty (its a secret to everybody) Zelda 1 baby
Old 10-15-2021, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A friend and I were both in hospital within a few weeks of getting AZ covid vaxed. Both with stroke like symptoms.

Maybe coincidink as I’ve not gathered enough anecdotes to run a metaanalysis.
No way, you had stroke like symptoms?? Can’t tell if you’re kidding

I had nothing from AZ vaxx. I was even pissed they make you wait 15 min. The asian nurse was like “you are welcome to sit and wait here” and gestured to two chairs that had people in them. Wanted to say “sit in their lap?” but instead said “I’ll just pace around the store for 15 min then”
Old 10-15-2021, 07:46 PM
Banned

Rly?

Also I felt like shit, passing out. Was in my car sitting down and didn't get seizures. Someone else drove me home. After a few days the worst was past, the bruising and aches lasted two weeks, was way bad like day 3-5.

I am thinking the JnJ was a megadose. Cuz it was supposed 2 be 1 shot or something.

Also bright pinkredish splotch for a month on my arm.

P.s. I ain't antivax. The tech is cool. Probably would do it again. Just ain't risk free. You foolin if you think it's safe just because the FDA approved it for experimental emergency trials. And Dr. Fauci said so on CNN.

A few doctors dismissively saying it's safe is anecdotal in my skeptical world view.

P.p.s. I am one of those ppl who has got to know how. And why. I don't just accept something on someone's good graces and word.

I don't like going in blind. Integrity means letting people know you have a %1 chance of getting got. Especially if female hormones.
Last edited by starkind; 10-15-2021 at 08:10 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

Getting close to death is scary aint it. I'm battling heart failure. One day I will die and become Spirit again and rule over all the wicked.

The innocent always have free will in Heaven.

I think it's preferable to rule over the evil and make them repent one by one, rather than destroy the Earth.

But whatever God wants.
Last edited by Knowledge; 10-15-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Old 10-15-2021, 08:07 PM
Banned

First shot only, second is nov 6, maybe that will be worse. Having covid last year wasn’t bad either tho, but def noticed it more than shot 1
Old 10-15-2021, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting close to death is scary aint it. I'm battling heart failure. One day I will die and become Spirit again and rule over all the wicked.

The innocent always have free will in Heaven.
I don't think anyone can mature without facing death and passing through the eye of the needle.

Facing death. Really chages us. Just like learning our planet is small and a young baby on a cosmic scale. And almost 2/3rds of the way dead on a personal scale. And sandwiched between a hundreds of lightyear magnetic tunnel that you didn't get taught about in school.

If you are naive and can't admit it and you're perspective hasn't changed. Well. That person has little experience and isn't likely to make wise decisions in life. I started to see that all around me after I faced death. And you know what? It still sucks. And I'm definitely a scared little bitch.