Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The "GM included part" is there because different GMs can have a different ruling that's how obscure those rules are, I am not blaming the GM they do a great job overall, and no you cannot find a definitive answer from those links you gave.

Like the Frenzy camp in velk some people consider it 4 differents camp, some just 1 camp, for some it's 3 camps, almost everyone got a different opinion on that one and I'm pretty sure it's the same for the GMs.
Ah, I understand now. Absolutely.

The camp rules may say zone X is a dungeon and thus can have "camps" of multiple mobs, and it will even say that usually a camp is defined as a group of mobs in line of sight of each other, but not in line of sight of other mobs ... but even so they don't say the specific exceptions to that "usually", nor do they say where where any given camp starts/stops (except for the specific cases they've ruled on in the forums, which are listed on the Camp Rules page). That's entirely up to the individual GM.

And just as (more?) importantly, what if you forget that the staff is volunteering their time to let you have conflict resolution in your free video game, and you're rude to the staff? It won't matter how good of a rules lawyer you are or how certain you are that you followed the rules to the letter: you'll get what the GM feels you deserve, and it probably won't be good.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Loramin, what is your retainer? Going to need a say camp rule lawyer about 2 weeks into Green at EE camp.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-06-2019, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Say was "savvy" before my phone corrected.

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 08-06-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin, what is your retainer? Going to need a savvy camp rule lawyer about 2 weeks into Green at EE camp.
I'm like a law school grad who never passed the bar: you don't want me. You need a good lawer ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Banditos > Lawlyers
Old 08-06-2019, 10:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Banditos > Lawlyers
Why not both? A lawrito.

"M'senorita..."
Old 08-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One time I got extremely upset about rights to slay an ice giant in an emulation Of late 90s fantasy guild
Old 08-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds to me like you knew someone else was camping it since it wasn't up when you got there, and instead of asking if they would concede the camp, you just sat down and took it.

While i agree that the dude is out of line with thinking its his camp, you were the one who started the whole thing by essentially stealing the camp before it was conceded.

Long story short, you're both in the wrong, and you're both idiots.
This. If you arrive to a camp of multiple mobs in an outdoor location and one or more of them appear to be camped, it's up to you to say hello to the camper and find out what's up, and negotiate. I completely agree that if you arrive to a camp and there's full spawns up, and they stay up for a while, calling out a CC can go eff itself. Start killing.

But what you're describing was not the case.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a blessing to this thread.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:53 PM
Kobold

OP's name Okcoolman is ruining my immersion. Plus he is a butt-hole.
Closed Thread