Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2019, 12:37 AM
Sarnak

Default How long are people waiting to get a guise?

How rare is the mob and the drop, and how bad is the line?

Also anyone know the date these are removed?
Old 11-17-2019, 12:49 AM
Aviak

It shouldn’t be that rare, but I was with a group that waited 12 hours for one. I waited 10. Someone on the list who was 4th waited 40 hours before dropping. We have a theory that the supplier, who should be on a 25% spawn rate but spawned 7 times in 10 hours vs 2 times for the assassin in the same period, has been swapped.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

Why don't you just cut to the chase and quit since you clearly like the idea of bagging milestones better than the process of actually playing Everquest?

Its easier than the other camps, maybe on par with jboots but I'm not certain, but still a grind of PH-or-name and wait-for-the-spawn. Less rare than manastone but can certainly have droughts like any EQ camp ever.

Removal date is the same as all the legacy items, May 2020...this should be common knowledge to any forum poster by now.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:53 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you just cut to the chase and quit since you clearly like the idea of bagging milestones better than the process of actually playing Everquest?

Its easier than the other camps, maybe on par with jboots but I'm not certain, but still a grind of PH-or-name and wait-for-the-spawn. Less rare than manastone but can certainly have droughts like any EQ camp ever.

Removal date is the same as all the legacy items, May 2020...this should be common knowledge to any forum poster by now.
Was it your mother or father’s lack of love to you that caused you to speak like this to strangers?
Old 11-17-2019, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it your mother or father’s lack of love to you that caused you to speak like this to strangers?
It was his constant threads and the theme of their content that led me to my evaluation of his relationship to the game.
Old 11-17-2019, 01:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh wow, I thought some of the leg items were removed much earlier. Why was the Thex Dagger removed so early on Red then?
Old 11-17-2019, 01:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow, I thought some of the leg items were removed much earlier. Why was the Thex Dagger removed so early on Red then?
resists are much more valuable on a pvp server, item was insanely strong
Old 11-17-2019, 01:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
resists are much more valuable on a pvp server, item was insanely strong
Ahh that makes sense.
Closed Thread