Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nor is medicinal marijuana, or hash oil, or THC-infused edibles, and so forth.

This is on point, however...

This is absolutely not true. It doesn't matter how pure or clean it is - cocaine and heroin kill people; marijuana simply doesn't. Countless people overdose on hard drugs every single year, largely in combination with alcohol or other pharmaceuticals. The idea that addiction would no longer be a problem - that people would just suddenly stop overdosing and dying from these drugs if only they could get their hands on purer, better forms of it - is terribly misguided.

Chewing a cocaine tree leaf ( IDK the genus aint going to hurt u )

Stop wasting government funded tax payer money on thugs and forcing people to not use and banning. That is an impossible mission and will never succeed. It's a joke and spiritually corrupt. It's not how the universe works. All indications fanatical or logical otherwise indicate that if you want people to stop using drugs, don't abuse them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ um ok tell that to iggy pop and steven tyler

it dont kill everyone... handle your shit!!!
^^ too each their own I'm not scared of Iggy
Old 10-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Alright, so I would approach Iggy Pop and Steven Tyler and say, "Hello Iggy Pop and Steven Tyler, did you know that thousands of people overdose on hard drugs every single year?" To which they might respond, "Why yes, Paulgiamatti of P99, we did know that!"

I mean, I'm pretty sure that's how the conversation would go. How would that discredit these facts from being true? Hard drugs kill people, marijuana doesn't. It doesn't matter how many people have done hard drugs without fatally overdosing - they still kill people.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgiamatti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright, so I would approach Iggy Pop and Steven Tyler and say, "Hello Iggy Pop and Steven Tyler, did you know that thousands of people overdose on hard drugs every single year?" To which they might respond, "Why yes, Paulgiamatti of P99, we did know that!"

I mean, I'm pretty sure that's how the conversation would go. How would that discredit these facts from being true? Hard drugs kill people, marijuana doesn't. It doesn't matter how many people have done hard drugs without fatally overdosing - they still kill people.
You're confusing tyranny and controlling other people with seeking justice for people unjustly killed by immoral drug dealers. Yet we turn a blind eye to pharmacuticals.

There's already plenty of regulation on the books for manslaughter. We do not need additional drug laws. We need a judicial system that works.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Banned

One final addition, most of the drug stuff is controlled by regulatory agencies with little to no direct oversight by the people or even most elected officials, just one or two singular politicians can appoint anyone they want and those people are more susceptible to bribery, coercion and less visible to the public than you would like to think.

How bout we fix our humanity issues b4 we become dumb firegiants about cocaine?
Old 10-24-2014, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

I'm stating the facts about cocaine and hard drugs, nothing else.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm stating the facts about cocaine and hard drugs, nothing else.
yeah they are bad and kill people, what do you want to do about it, the OP says lol
Old 10-24-2014, 02:26 PM
Banned

alcohol kills people. tobacco kills people.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlvlzero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah they are bad and kill people, what do you want to do about it
Informing people would be a start.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Steve Brule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
everytime i talk to some dingus of a porthead, they say ganja is safe because it comes from a natural, growing plant

Since Marijuana comes from a plant and is safe
Cocaine comes from the Coca Plant
Heroin comes from the Opium poppy plant
they are completely safe right?

I was thinking about mixing Cocaine and Opium in a syringe... since they come from plants they are safe right?? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao I miss that show.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:28 PM
Banned

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lead...s-of-death.htm

#1 Heart disease: 596,577
#2 Cancer: 576,691

fantastic, time to ban heavy refeining and coal and metals, and basically anything that can damage cell membranes, big macks, sugar, and starch fillers in mass produced food
Closed Thread