View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

What I’m ultimately mad at is my side because I thought we wanted empathy progress understanding learning becoming better..

Instead all you wanted was to attack a different religion than Muslim.

People on my side that I fought for and I cared about took advantage of that so that they can do the exact same thing that I have been spending my entire life fighting against, attacking religions I don’t like.

I am mad I’m mad at this BS!

Unity progress fix COVID!!!

What all of that on hold because we hate conservatives and want all out attention on ramping up our police and living in the exact same authoritarian militarized America you and I (I thought!!!) were against!

Virtue signaling.

I’m proud of virtue signaling I’m proud of trying to fight for people that I could care less about because I know that there are victims of a system that makes their life harder than the person who’s judging them.

Not going to turn around and use an insult it’s been made against me for the last eight or 10 or 12 years as a weapon against people that are saying the exact same thing for a culture that is just different than the one that I gave a shit about.

I want basic income for good people and murderers.

Cus I believe murderers are good people that had bad lives.

I don’t draw the line at oh well this type of poor person doesn’t matter because they don’t like the same type of things that I like.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 12:38 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I’m ultimately mad at is my side because I thought we wanted empathy progress understanding learning becoming better..

Instead all you wanted was to attack a different religion than Muslim.

People on my side that I fought for and I cared about took advantage of that so that they can do the exact same thing that I have been spending my entire life fighting against, attacking religions I don’t like.

I am mad I’m mad at this BS!

Unity progress fix COVID!!!

What all of that on hold because we hate conservatives and want all out attention on ramping up our police and living in the exact same authoritarian militarized America you and I (I thought!!!) were against!
I think we can draw a distinction between the DC protestors and the folks that breached the capitol building.

C'mon lib, compromise!
Old 01-18-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

You cannot respond to insane violence and crazed psychopathy with empathy.

Sorry buddy.

The crazy rioters at the capital were screaming "love prayers of peace harmony and unity" too. They were also screaming racist obscenities and "FUCK U WERE GONNA KILL U WERE IS NANCY AND PENCE". it was a cacophony of noise and blind rage, whipped up in mob mentality, nothing rational. Good, or kind. All of it absolutely criminal. And UNCONSTITUTIONAL. When people are violating the constitution, be they politicians or CIVILIANS, or a government, damn right some legal authority, or government should come down like a fucking pyramid and drop a bunch of storm troopers out the front bay.

it's just nutz.

There is no rational kind, compassionate way to deal with rabies. Ya get your rabies shots, ya give the animal a quiet dark space with some water to die in a cage, and ya clean it up and dig ur mass graves. It's gonna happen. The yanks, or the comms, they are gunnin for it.

I'm not saying to take up arms and fuck people up. Or to be a heartless asshole and throw bricks and burn shit and yell obscenities. I'm just saying that rolling over on ur belly for scritches and letting these people be enabled, and gain, seek power. Is just not in the cards. Life is fucking absolutely brutal as these people have all absolutely demonstrated. Goes for lefties too really, we are so fucked.

You don't reward or permit behavior like this. Or it ends like this. A certain degree of authoritarianism moderated by integrity, which I'll admit, is likely impossible at this point, is absolutely necessary to remove evil from positions of power and dominance in a civil society. Otherwise civil society decays and we are just left with yanks and comms.

One side is consistently enabled and treated with much more lee-way than the other. Due to race, and sex.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 12:50 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we can draw a distinction between the DC protestors and the folks that breached the capitol building.

C'mon lib, compromise!
No we can’t because all those people did was walk inside the capital building and then in a capital building where there was no security what did they do? they walked out.

If you want to get really argumentative about it you know what they didn’t do ? they didn’t stay there for 100 days lighting everybody’s business is on fire.

So if you can sit here and say that the people that breach the capital building are an attack on our way of life and democracy but not do anything about the regular flaming riots that we have in this country over the same type of political ideology just from a different side.

Then you’re just pretending your a liberal, what you really are is an authoritarian that believes in a different type of authority than dictatorship. Just like I said when this conversation started.

You either want innocence for everyone and protection for everyone despite their fucked up views or you want your side to control another side and there’s no difference between that and all the things you’ve ever fought against.

I felt this way in my entire life and nobody’s ever going to change my mind I’m just screaming at you guys hoping that one of you thinks maybe I shouldn’t do what CNN tells me and I should just do what I’ve been fighting for as long as I’ve been fighting for it and stand up for poor people who feel disenfranchised by a system that you definitely have said is evil and causes racism and all kinds of awful crap!

You hate the system just as much as they did you fight to tear it down just as much as they did.

You can go ahead and act like them all you want but at least admit that you’re wearing a bison hat, you’re not a liberal.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 01:02 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You cannot respond to insane violence and crazed psychopathy with empathy.

Sorry buddy.

The crazy rioters at the capital were screaming "love prayers of peace harmony and unity" too. They were also screaming racist obscenities and "FUCK U WERE GONNA KILL U WERE IS NANCY AND PENCE". it was a cacophony of noise and blind rage, whipped up in mob mentality, nothing rational. Good, or kind. All of it absolutely criminal. And UNCONSTITUTIONAL. When people are violating the constitution, be they politicians or CIVILIANS, or a government, damn right some legal authority, or government should come down like a fucking pyramid and drop a bunch of storm troopers out the front bay.

it's just nutz.

There is no rational kind, compassionate way to deal with rabies. Ya get your rabies shots, ya give the animal a quiet dark space with some water to die in a cage, and ya clean it up and dig ur mass graves. It's gonna happen. The yanks, or the comms, they are gunnin for it.

I'm not saying to take up arms and fuck people up. Or to be a heartless asshole and throw bricks and burn shit and yell obscenities. I'm just saying that rolling over on ur belly for scritches and letting these people be enabled, and gain, seek power. Is just not in the cards. Life is fucking absolutely brutal as these people have all absolutely demonstrated. Goes for lefties too really, we are so fucked.

Authoritarianism isn't evil, it's a tool, it's simply how humans organize themselves hierarchally by awarding some people more power and the right ot kill, when it's respecting the law, which these assholes did not. And should not be rewarded for, or enabled, or empowered, or even considered anything but mere chattel.
Just replace everything that you said in here communist or Muslim and there’s literally no difference between it and anything Rush Limbaugh Glenn Beck or any other of those morons has said on any given Wednesday night.

Of all the people that will understand this i think it’s you. I’m gonna tell it to you, you are giving into evil when you say that. This is an evil ideology and it was when it was anti-trans and it is when it’s anti-whatever the hell it is that bison hat wearing idiot is.

I definitely think that if you listen to someone and you try to understand them that they will see the light but if you attack someone and you tell them that they’re wrong they will dig their heels into the ground deeper and they will fight you longer and the reason I can say this is because we have never stopped fighting in this country and everyone has dug their heels into the sand deeper ever since you were a baby and it’s gotten worse and worse and worse and so it’s time to make the change it’s time to actually live in have empathy and understanding for our fellow Americans.

Course I am attacking you guys and telling you you’re wrong so I’m as much of a hypocrite as anyone else so... what can I say you’re right magna, we’re all screwed. But the reason I think I can say this to liberals is because I’ve been there for years when you guys were saying this to conservative so why does it hit a brick wall suddenly now?
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 12:52 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

One side is consistently enabled and treated with much more lee-way than the other. Due to race, religion, and sex.

I'm not saying that their race, religion, or sex is wrong, or that they should be more subjugated than any other race, religion, or sex, but be it muslim or conservative Christian, they can all equally get 'fucked' when they try to interfere with civil and public society. I'm all for them raping and beating themselves to death with self flagellation in their own private hells. But not on the hallowed halls of our governments and screaming endlessly at every football game. Last time I went to a gators game, the amount of people on megaphones losing their shit was ridiculous. They should have been removed from campus.

My brand of Authoritarianism treats all individuals exactly equal, and only rewards people based on proven merit and acceptance of civic duty. It puts them in a place, the fucking Arena, for sanctioned battle were they can get it out of their god-damned system, and get over themselves.

I'm Satan.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 12:55 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One side is consistently enabled and treated with much more lee-way than the other. Due to race, religion, and sex.

I'm not saying that their race, religion, or sex is wrong, or that they should be more subjucated than any other race, religion, or sex, but be it muslim or conservative Christian, they can get 'fucked'.

My brand of Authoritarianism treats all individuals exactly equal, and only rewards people based on proven merit and acceptance of civic duty.
Yeah, that’s what really gets me I don’t buy into authoritarianism and if the people next to me are going to say yeah I’m authoritarian I want those people dead, when five minutes earlier we were both saying no to those authoritarians should stop saying those other people should be dead.

Then I am going to have to say that I was right you guys are not liberals you’re just a different type of authoritarian.

Therefore I am transcendent and I live above you in the clouds [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

too long Jib

Feniin has it right even though he's commie-curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Equating BLM to an insurrection instigated by the President is the most ridiculous whataboutism yet.
Old 01-18-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too long Jib

Feniin has it right even though he's commie-curious
If that’s what you cared about the none of you would be worried about arresting any of those people and you would be only interested in Trump but that’s not the case at all here so he is not right and I’m sorry I am.
Old 01-18-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

I don't want them dead.

I want them free to deal with their problems themselves in their own shit heap of their own creation while the rest of us move on and solve the problems facing us, with healthcare, limited resources, pollution, sustainability.

Call me a fucking fascist authoritarian if you will. If you are so selfish that your right to yell obscenities at gay people in a bar and punch them in the face is so important, that you need to fucking riot, try to overthrow the constitutional government, and post memes about BLM, then you are a part of the problem, a bigger part of the problem than the few agitators who are well and truly oppressed burning down a police station. They are all problems, the police too.

Fucking so pissed dude.

I don't think you understand how pissed I am.

How fucking stupid this all is.

And how I see in my 39 years how we have just let it happen.

Because we just want to be 'nice'.

Fuck it i'm almost with the conservatives on this, I don't think we should have a free and peace loving society that treats people with respect for being different at all. Everyone should conform and just show up in a uniform designated by their race, class, religion, and sex, to their assigned duties.

Lets just bring back fuedal monarchy and the caste system while were at it.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 01:06 PM..
Closed Thread