View Poll Results: Do it?
Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2021, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

I never was a fucking liberal. Fuck liberalism. Liberalism is the death of civilization. It's fucking anarchy. It doesn't hold people accountable for their failings. And their actions. Or make room for people to be evil or flawed.
Old 01-18-2021, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t believe that anyone is bad I believe that Elon musk in a different life may have been the night stalker but in this life everybody freaking loves him!

Psychopath is born and gets lucky and becomes a CEO a psychopath is born and his unlucky and becomes a serial killer.

That’s the way this whole world works. I have empathy for people that were born into poverty and I have empathy for people who have really hard chemistry to deal with and no one there to help them deal with it.

Yes the acts that those people may have done are horrible but those people need help they don’t need to be attacked. They need compassion and love.

We don’t need to just arrest them we need to truly understand them.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 01:07 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t believe that anyone is bad I believe that Elon musk in a different life may have been the night stalker but in this life everybody freaking loves him!
I knew I recognized him from somewhere!
Old 01-18-2021, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand what its like to be psychotic, a sociopath, and to shut feelings down. I know what it's like to be abused, murdered, and assaulted and raped.

You don't want everyone to be absolutely free, and criminals should lose their freedom.

And you don't want people like me to hold authority, because we will reduce the entire population to under 5 million and produce machines to keep you in check. Then we will piss off into death and entropic oblivion leaving you to fight our machines for the rest of your life, if this didn't already happen in another timeline, or in the past.

And you all deserve nothing better, because you, all of you, are participants in what we create as a civilization and people. No one is innocent.
I agree with all of that what I’m saying is that those people that broke into that building on November 6 are not criminals. They’re idiots who made a mistake, a mistake comparatively to things that you and I both give a pass to, are not as bad as some of those things that we both give a pass to.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 01:19 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Psychopath is born and gets lucky and becomes a CEO a psychopath is born and his unlucky and becomes a serial killer.

That’s the way this whole world works. I have empathy for people that were born into poverty and I have empathy for people who have really hard chemistry to deal with and no one there to help them deal with it.

Yes the acts that those people may have done are horrible but those people need help they don’t need to be attacked. They need compassion and love.

We don’t need to just arrest them we need to truly understand them.
If it makes you feel any better, he is in all likelihood a deeply unhappy person. (The whole thing is gold but the sequence from 1:12 to the end is maximum cringe. You can see that this teenage looking girl is putting in the effort to dig that gold but it's wearing on her, and poor Elon doesn't even notice or realize it. Can you imagine how it would feel to be with someone who is only trying to mine you for $$$ and finds you repulsive? I imagine some of you can.)

His whole redpill / twitter outbursts thing certainly does not come from a place of gezellighied.
Old 01-18-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Course he’s unhappy he’s the antichrist lol

Edit: lol see Elon has everything he could possibly ever ask for and I see that and I feel bad for him.

This is just the way I’m chemically wired/raised.

Wonder what I would be like with a different nurturing. I bet I’d be getting rid of people that I disagreed with in order to allow for the empathy I feel for the ones I feel empathy for.

Edit edit: Nice usage of that gezellighied word by the way.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 01:43 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

I don't want my freedom.

I'm tired of it.

It's done nothing but allow me, and enable me, to harm others.

I shouldn't have been granted freedom again, not at 5 years old, and not at any time thereafter. I should have remained incarcerated and controlled, or been mercifully euthanized.

That is a simple fact of reality and the objective truth.

I really shouldn't apply this to anyone else, but geee,

I do feel deeply and darkly. And these are the emptions that rip a hold of me, and I have to accept, and chose not to succumb to. On an ever-present basis. Like almost constantly throughout consciousness, and even in my nightmares.

If I can cope this well. I don't know... I don't think I am coping well enough, and sometimes I feel like I am failing. Others aught to consider moderating their behavior for the good of the species, and the planet, the mother earth, Gia, all the interconnected bits of her which create a whole, which is dying a horrible death, which I value more than our singular species. On a personal note.

My anger is probably rightful, but I almost don't care about reason anymore. It's a fucking struggle my friends. Look at what my freedom has allowed me to put out into the world, type, and communicate, pain. And death.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-18-2021 at 02:05 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Hey magne, I say all this, but what I really hope is that we are

Hit by an astroid
a civil/world war 3 and everyone dies
covid to turn out is zombies

I mean deep down I want it all to end, I just dont want to have a voice in the fight that caused that end. I want to wish for it when I close my eyes real hard, but, dont be a part of it. Not say cant beat em join em.

Dont join em, rise above! If not for your freedom this server would be missing all your great posts and we'd be missing 1 elf in norrath, so despite all your rage, you're still just a gnome in a cage.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 02:06 PM..
Old 01-18-2021, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey magne, I say all this, but what I really hope is that we are

Hit by an astroid
a civil/world war 3 and everyone dies
covid to turn out is zombies

I mean deep down I want it all to end, I just dont want to have a voice in the fight that caused that end. I want to wish for it when I close my eyes real hard, but, dont be a part of it. Not say cant beat em join em.

Dont join em, argue against it, but let that end of days they may cause wash over you like a calm blue ocean.
Yeah, I'm sorry I helped to bring you here.

Honestly, I wish I could just stare off into space and let that ocean wash over me, I tried. Maybe I'll try again. Maybe I'll just go to sleep tonight (without doing anything to harm myself) and nature will kindly take it's course with me and I will dream of a peaceful sea taking me away to a fantastic land of beauty and mermaidy heavenlyness.

I don't want a dog or pony in this fight either anymore.
Old 01-18-2021, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want a dog or pony in this fight either anymore.
To be fair, I dont even think there is a fight anymore, just people kicking dead ponies heh. Trump is done, and who's going to replace him? Nobody.

People are making it seem like the Taliban makes up 70 million Americans and we need a new patriot act to protect ourselves.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-18-2021 at 02:27 PM..
Closed Thread