Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the hole is nothing like HHK. HHK 2 bards + isa + 2 nobles +50% third noble. Capt and basement chick for those 48-53..7.5 mobs for the zone... vs hole that has 500+ mobs. Hole can have tons of groups in there and not step on others toes. Please stop post like these before they nerf the hole lol.

I think you confused my point. Is that it is the only zone with a huge zem Wich makes all of Kunark not viable in to be lvl in for exp per hour.

Also to the other poster yes... Hole has plenty of mobs compared to HHK
But they nerfed HHK because it was like the hole is now. It has such a high zem. That besides loot from other zones it's the go to place to lvl 55+.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:11 PM
Sarnak

when you leave, can I have your stuff?
Old 01-13-2021, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

there is zero reason the hole should be twice the xp of lguk

everyone knows this so all zones are pretty empty

this isn't classic, most of all
Old 01-13-2021, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

I imagine making the Hole the go-to pick up group zone may have lowered staff workload slightly. It's a huge wide-open zone where groups won't usually get in each other's way. There aren't many (any?) of the sort of high-value drops that so often cause arguments and generate petitions. There's not much reason for groups to try to train each other or otherwise screw with each other. The zone sort of takes care of itself.

Danth
Old 01-13-2021, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

How many people are trying to cram into the Hole on Green? I regularly see 50-60 on blue during peak hours, and with those numbers you can usually run from the entrance to UT without seeing but a few mobs.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people are trying to cram into the Hole on Green? I regularly see 50-60 on blue during peak hours, and with those numbers you can usually run from the entrance to UT without seeing but a few mobs.
It's about the same on green.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:53 PM
Banned

Yea I bet highkeep got more petitions in a week than the hole has seen since opening.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:15 PM
Banned

Again i think everyone is missing the point. HHK was the highest zem zone to lvl in. Making all the other classic zones empty. Kunark was pretty evenly distributed. Now other than a few loot camps. The one zone to rule them all is the hole. Because of that HHK was nerfed into oblivion. Like sea fury loot. HHK zem change was un classic. The Hole zem dominates the game. One zone to rule them all one zone to bind them.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:26 PM
Banned

Is the Hole a place you can go for a pickup group if you have no key? Like, do people wait around LFG at the pond?
Old 01-13-2021, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the Hole a place you can go for a pickup group if you have no key? Like, do people wait around LFG at the pond?
1)Small races can squeeze through
2)Medium races can shadow step through or use a shrink pot
3)Large races can single shrink and shadow step or double shrink
4)Rogues can pick the lock
5)There is often someone around to help you in
6)You can get your own key (~150pp + heretic faction)
A) any class/race with sneak needs no faction work.
B) you can also do things like harmony/pacify + invis
C) you can kill Erudin guards to quickly get factioned
D) make an erudite mule and transfer it 150pp worth of sellable
Closed Thread