Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was he really that scared to let him zerk? What a little bitch.
This is my take away.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zerk would be more DPS.
Old 08-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Fire Giant

Your first mistake was grouping with Argh.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Aviak

Kronyk here. Ya i drank almost a 5th of tequila before i started that group. I def went off the deep end and lost my shit and raged out of control. My only real regret here is that my guild is pissed at me for raging on this guy. I could and should have done a better job of handling my anger while on a toon representing my guild. Either way, the fact thay this guy wouldnt let our warrior be in bezerker for extra dps and ledt group because of it is hilarious. Well played drumas.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:15 PM
Kobold

It's always amazing to me to think that at any given time, there are 600 - 1100 people online, and a good portion of them know exactly why you are playing EQ wrong.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kronyk here. Ya i drank almost a 5th of tequila before i started that group. I def went off the deep end and lost my shit and raged out of control. My only real regret here is that my guild is pissed at me for raging on this guy. I could and should have done a better job of handling my anger while on a toon representing my guild. Either way, the fact thay this guy wouldnt let our warrior be in bezerker for extra dps and ledt group because of it is hilarious. Well played drumas.
Cause DPS is a very important thing in a C/E group amirite?
Old 08-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cause DPS is a very important thing in a C/E group amirite?
Maybe he thought the warrs would have more fun, I don't know... I know some warrs who always request to zerk. Sometimes things are done for not necessity but for fun.
Old 08-12-2017, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guild made me apologise.
FTFY
Old 08-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Banned

So this is great, I was reading through not realizing Kronyk = Rathox. When he posted confirming Kronyk is another one of his toons, I literally laughed out loud.

Sometime last year I got into 2 altercations in EC with this kid. I am not a drama person, I don't forum quest and I have no interest in getting into pissing matches with teenagers online. I'm not very good at trash talking on here and I'm usually too blazed to even bother. The first one I didn't SS at all, but he wanted to buy a Silver Chitin Wristband at 5.5k, and I was selling ONE for 6.5k. He berated me in tells for about 30 minutes until I stopped responding. (took me a while). He claimed he bought one at 4k and for about 2 hours after that he stood in EC in front of my toon on Rathox and occasionally /laughed at me (lol). He even got on Darkbane at one point and pretended he wasn't Rathox and was like "Yeah that Rathox is a jokester haha, he just messes around" when I questioned him about his guildie harassing me.

The second altercation I SS'd most of it. (Will post after) where he was questioning why I was selling an Oakleaf Girdle for 11k (There were no prices on it in the market so I was testing the waters, I ended up selling for 10k though). I didn't realize it was Rathox until he mentioned he was Darkbane. He had previously mentioned his SK was "better than all of my toons combined" and "could join any guild on the server that he wanted" (which comes up again in the SS's, btw).

I contacted an Anonymous officer a bit later to question why that clown was still guilded. The officer apologized after I showed him the screenshots and said Rathox gets into these kind of ordeals all the time. Said he'd take care of it and not to bring it to the forums. I agree'd and never got a tell from him again. I screenshotted this too, but out of respect for the officer and how he handled it I will not get his name involved.

But now that he's again got into a childish argument and got it brought to RnF with his ridiculous amount of self entitlement and general douchebaggery, I'll go ahead and share what I have. This kid is obviously very hard on the aspergers scale and really shouldn't be allowed in even a middle ground guild like Anonymous.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This is when he initially sends me a tell regarding the Oakleaf Girdle. I may have been a bit volatile here but he was being incredibly pretentious.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This is when I figure out he's Darkbane and my "God you're stupid" comment got him REALLY riled. You can see my poor attempts at trash talk in here, but at least it garnered some hilarious responses from him. We argued a bit more about Oakleaf vs Brells Girdle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This is the REALLY interesting one, as he threatens to post on RnF. He did this in the FIRST altercation with me (which I did not SS unfortunately) and also with the OP in this thread. This seems to be his trump card. Then he blatantly lies about the first altercation, I suppose since he knew I was SS'ing everything.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Here he lies about me being on ignore, and you can tell the change in the way he's going about it now as he is deadly afraid that I have SS's of the first altercation (which I didn't/don't). At this point he threatens I will never be able to join a guild (on a mule) even though I'm in a guild that is way more relevant than Anon. Also I only auctioned that Oakleaf Girdle that day.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] A random message from one of his toons. Poorly written, I assume he was drowning his sorrows around this time IRL.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] He messaged me about 2 days afterwards on Darkbane, after this conversation I contacted his officer and never heard from him again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Oh did I say I never heard from him again? Whoops, guess I forgot about him messaging me about an hour after this even after his guild told him to shut the fuck up.

That's all I got, as I said I'm not a forumquester and not even sure if this is worth posting but I hope someone garnered entertainment out of it. One of the two bad experiences I've had on this game with people (other being someone training in Seb and taking camp, but that was hashed out fairly quickly). Hopefully the clown is booted out of Anon so he quits tarnishing the rep they have.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:05 PM
Banned

Whoops I failed at posting the images, will just post links in order. Apologies, as I said I am no forum quester [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://imgur.com/a/LNwy7

http://imgur.com/a/QnlkN

http://imgur.com/a/fV9YY

http://imgur.com/a/KGXML

http://imgur.com/a/OAs4L

http://imgur.com/a/84Gpz

http://imgur.com/a/egtq5
Closed Thread