just dawned on me its gonna be oprah and michelle obama isnt it? lol
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Orc

sorry didnt mean to double post.
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Banned

definitely, dude. WIlson also wanted to change the world but he sold out hard and fast and set the stage for us today.

In some way's I would prefer Putin to be our persident. At least you know then the guy in charge is REALLY the guy in charge. Putin is a remarkably effective leader.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Orc

i have alot of respect for putin, being the head of the second or third biggest mafia in the world is hard i bet, hes got the west to compete with and for a longtime even his own people if half of what we hear is true, not to mention the shadow elites that play all sides against each other. personally ive always thought in a world of white supremacists why are the two most powerful Caucasian controlled countries enemies when should be gang bangin the rest of the schmucks together lol (not a white supremacist if that came off that way just an observation)
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-09-2018, 02:52 PM
Orc

i mean especially when it comes to china we should totally be teaming up and mercin these mofos
Honanmer - 5 or 6 cleric
Old 01-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In some way's I would prefer Putin to be our persident. At least you know then the guy in charge is REALLY the guy in charge. Putin is a remarkably effective leader.
Everyone loves a good tyrant, but when you get a bad one there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. For every Caesar Augustus there is a Nero.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Banned

valid point i always appreciate someone tempering my putin enthusiasm because i know i'm just crushin
Old 01-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Banned

Aristotle was the first one to point out that Monarchy is the best if the monarch was good. But it is far to easy to turn into tyranny. Just takes a mediocre ruler really, not even a horrible one.

He decided that Democracy was "tyranny of the poor" and didn't like it...but he further more established a pattern. Democracy was too chaotic and a strongman would be elected to stand up against the excesses of the mob. The strongman would generally be a true monarch, but then it devolves into tyranny.

Aristocracy was how to avoid this. Rule by the rich was more stable than rule by 1 leader. Stability made aristocracy the best forum of government. We live in aristocracy currently. There are a lot of people that basically still agree with Aristotle. That Aristocracy is the best form of government because it is the most stable.

I always was more of a Plato guy.
Old 01-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aristotle was the first one to point out that Monarchy is the best if the monarch was good. But it is far to easy to turn into tyranny. Just takes a mediocre ruler really, not even a horrible one.

He decided that Democracy was "tyranny of the poor" and didn't like it...but he further more established a pattern. Democracy was too chaotic and a strongman would be elected to stand up against the excesses of the mob. The strongman would generally be a true monarch, but then it devolves into tyranny.

Aristocracy was how to avoid this. Rule by the rich was more stable than rule by 1 leader. Stability made aristocracy the best forum of government. We live in aristocracy currently. There are a lot of people that basically still agree with Aristotle. That Aristocracy is the best form of government because it is the most stable.

I always was more of a Plato guy.
yawns and types 'meme' into YouTube search
Old 01-09-2018, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yawns and types 'meme' into YouTube search
I'll have you know i paid something like $600 to know that shit about Aristotle. (well i guess if we prorate it to only the Aristotle lectures were talking more like $100 -- there is also a piece of paper somewhere saying I did it better than anyone in the class).
Closed Thread